Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
Free cancellation until 30/06/22
Hotels.comUS$59
Priceline
travelup.comUS$84
All reviews minute walk clean rooms hotel room dryer toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2019

Comfortable, small, western-style room. Excellent service (they thoughtfully placed our stored luggage in our room even before we checked in). Older hotel; Not quite as nice as the brand new B in Asakusa.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2019

A/C is loud but not efficient. One non-working teapot was replaced by another non-working teapot, which was finally replaced with one in working order. The plumbing works fine but the it leaves a lingering smell of sewage. The cleaner threw away one of the sandal (which was found later). Slow Wifi. No wonder it was priced a bit cheaper than other similar properties.

Otherwise, the sheets are clean and the room was quiet. The people were nice, too. But really, Tokyo is full of these "business hotels" so will I stay here again? The answer is clear enough.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TheWorldDigested
Reviewed 1 February 2019

This is only a small hotel but its location was perfect for me and I could book it at a good price for my extended stay. The rooms are only small but had everything I needed. Its only a few stops on the metro from Tokyo station and close enough to walk if preferred (took me 20mins with my luggage).
Best things for me was the location, I could easily get to where I needed to be via metro or walking, and the service. The staff were excellent both in reception and for the facilities. I have stayed in some expensive hotels who do not provide as good a service as the staff here. My thanks to them for making my stay a pleasurable one.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank badger491
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights with 4 other families on our way to the ski fields in Myoko.
Staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms are small but clean. Breakfast okay and free coffee in the foyer. The hotel is an easy walk downhill from Ochanomizu train station. Lots of good local rest nearby and around the corner from skiers heaven - a street full of ski shops!
Would certainly stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank travelwithlisa
Reviewed 7 January 2019

Staff wasn't honest, the hotel was very dated and the ventilation in the room was quite bad leaving a bad smell in the room. The location isn't very convenient to tourist attracions despite being close to the station.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel