Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$45
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

I am visiting this hotel on July 2019 n we experienced good room for this hotel

Room size : enough space for family of 2 kids, may room has 2 beds n 1 sofa bed

Food : various breakfast food & tasty pork curry

Restroom : typically hi tech japanese restroom

Services : Helpful staff

Location : near the tokyo dome, plenty of choices for restaurant, near the lawson station, 5 minutes walk to suidobashi starion

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

I have great time stays here. Twin room is big and clean. Staff is nice and kind. Thanks for small birthday gift for my nephew . I am really appreciated it. Public bath is a plus point after got a day activity. You can take air limosine bus to/ from airport to hotel (stop at tokyo dome and walk to hotel). Just look at the schedule. Happy to stays here. Thanks you tokyo b suidobashi.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

I visited Tokyo in November 2018 for 5 days. The hotel is overall good but it’s difficult to find the address if you don’t take a taxi. The rooms are very small and are just a place to sleep.

The staffs are helpful. The breakfast had different taste and I didn’t like it.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank aabedn
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

A group of eight of us including five children recently in October went to Japan. We stayed at the b Suidobashi hotel. I found the single room a bit small for my as I am a big fellow but the twin and treble rooms were great for the rest of the group. Rooms were clean and everyday they were cleaned and topped up. The price was great very reasonable. Breakfast was not included just make sure you book your breakfast the night before as on the day you will pay 1080yen and the night before us only 800yen. Breakfast has a big verity of hot and cold brekky. Great breakfast. Overall not bad for the price. You near the dome, Restarants, pubs and amusement parks.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The hotel is in a nice neighborhood, not far from Tokyo Dome. Part of the walk is uphill and there are stairs leading up to the hotel entrance so please keep that info in mind if you are planning on walking with big suitcases. The hotel had a simple modern lobby. You can get free coffee from the lobby. Staff is professional and efficient but service could have been friendlier...but then again, that could just have been a language barrier or cultural difference issue. Japanese tend to be rather reserved and my Japanese is not very good so I was a bit shy to speak to the staff in English all the time. Rooms are rather large, especially by Tokyo standards. The bed was also big and it was very comfy. The style of the room is very generic, typical businessman's hotel but it was spacious and clean. The hotel seems old but you can see they took the time to upgrade the look by changing some of the light fixtures and stuff like that. Good basic amenities such as refrigerator with a freezer compartment, room safe, closet (pretty rare in hotels of this class), etc. The "do not disturb" and "please make up room" magnets that you stick on the door were clever, so much better than the flimsy cardboard signs you usually hang on doorknobs. The bathroom was small but typical of Japanese hotels in this class. I feel the bathroom needs an upgrade. Perhaps they can start by changing the light to make the bathroom brighter. Sink and shower need to be improved. They look old. I had to play around with the taps for a bit to get the water temperature to what I wanted it to be. Water pressure could be stronger. Water in the tub took longer to drain than expected and at one point, the water started to leak out onto the main bathroom floor (I noticed this sometimes happens with modular bathrooms). The washlet had a seat warmer so that was a plus :-) Since I wasn't too happy with the en suite bathroom, I would take a bath downstairs in the onsen. It was my first time to experience onsen and it was quite nice. Water pressure downstairs is very strong so showering is very refreshing. The onsen water temperature was just right. The sauna was too hot for me, I could only stay in there for a minute or two. You just need to bring your towel from the room. Toiletries in the onsen are complete. After enjoying the steamy onsen, it's nice to enjoya cold drink or ice cream from the vendo machines just outside the onsen entrance. Our room didn't come with breakfast and we found the breakfast expensive considering we could walk down the street and get a great breakfast for half the price. However, if your room comes with free breakfast, you might as well enjoy it as it's quite filling (from what we saw). Like most places in Japan, the hotel is generally quiet--as long as other guests are quiet. One of the nights we stayed there, there was a big tour group of rather talkative tourists so it was a bit noisy in the morning. This hotel makes me feel like I'm at a business convention, it's not very homey but all in all, it's a decent place to stay. I still hope they improve the bathroom (in the room) but at least they have a nice onsen downstairs.

Date of stay: October 2017