Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 25/05/22
Trip.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$80
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2019

The hotel itself is a good deal. Rooms of average size for Japan's standards, with decent furnitures. Nothing super special, but the location itself is extremely convenient. At less than 5 minutes walking by the Tokyo Metro and JR stations, and at reasonably walking distance from Akihabara and Ueno.

Breakfast was really good, with both western and traditional dishes available. Cleaning was okay (+1 for the option to have your sheet not changed with the the "Eco-cleaning" sticker for the door).

The hotel has unfortunately a poor wi-fi (at least on 8th floor): be prepared to that.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

Hotel is big and lobby is big. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. We managed to have early check in at 12pm for extra 3000YEN. Room is rather old, the only room they refurbish is probably the toilet which looks quite new. Carpet is old and I think quite dusty. The room has no air condition! The other two hotels we stayed at has air condition working very well. Hotel staff was helpful in opening our room window though to get some cold air in. But still. It says they have air con on agoda so that was rather disappointing. And the kettle to boil water is old school style. But overall room is kept clean. Hotel is pretty near to metro and JR station about 8 mins walk.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 376paulinat
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This place is situated in Ochanomizu, so it's well placed if you are seeking to buy guitars from the many shops the area is famous for. However, when I checked in, the front desk staff weren't particularly helpful and seemed a bit surly. After that particular shift changed, things improved. I didn't have any problems with the other guys, later. The room was clean and pretty basic - which I expected for the price, although it was overheated at night. However, what I didn't expect was the almost complete lack of wifi, even though it is advertised. This made things a bit tricky during the trip.

All in all, I think I'll stay somewhere else next time.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Very convenient for University of Tokyo and Ochanimizu station to get elsewhere. Great breakfast (Japanese or American or both!) that kept me going all day. Front desk service was impeccable and from Day 1 they recognized me whenever I returned and even delivered a package left for me while I was just passing by in the lobby one day rather than wait for me to get to my room and find out I had one waiting. I speak little Japanese beyond good morning and thank you, but had no trouble at all. Room was quiet, comfortable and well furnished. Super experience for the money in Tokyo. As a bonus there is a great gallery--Quint Art House--down the street where the owner is happy to educate you about antique teapots and the prints and paintings are wonderful.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The room was small and old, but clean. Staff can barely speak English but they are trying to help you sort things out. The breakfast was good. The price was not too bad. There is a train station within a walking distance.

Date of stay: December 2017