All reviewsthe penthousewhite beachpuerto galeralarge balconydelicious foodsabang beachstay there againa great staynice viewnice poolnight lifestairsspamassagemanilaclimbamenities
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We travelled to Sabang by public ferry and were greeted by very friendly willing staff. We had never been there so we had no idea what to expect. From the beginning we were treated like Royalty and the staff were excellent. The resort is on a hill so the stairs are challenging but an excellent exercise for us. We were greeted very professionally and made to feel very welcome. Our room had a balcony with an excellent view of the water and surrrounds. I could not fault the food, the service and certainly the cleanliness of the room. We cannot wait to go back and I would highly recommend the Manarra resort to friends.

Room Tip: We thoroughly enjoyed having the balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank John J
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Had 3 nights at the Manarra just last month. I’m always impressed with this place. Comfortable in every way. They just have a way of making me feel at ease from the moment I arrive. The food was great as usual and the fine staff just continues to impress! A beautiful view is the icing on the cake. I overheard them talking about their upcoming expansion and it sure sounds like it gonna make the place even nicer, complete with a couple of elevators! Thanks Manarra, for always making me feel relaxed, refreshed and right at home!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ronald A
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

A beautiful setting, high quality accommodations in Sabang Beach. The rooms are immaculate. The small restaurant serves good food. Their spa is small but good. Then there is the stairs. The panoramic view comes at a price, about 100 steps. If you have no problem with stairs, this is a pricey but beautiful place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed here for 3 nights and highly recommended for all travellers to Puerto Galera.
Nice ocean view, 5 star staff and great restaurant.

Thoroughly recommended to pay extra to the penthouse where you can enjoy the ocean view and spacious room.

Definitely return here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TTTNguyen
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I LOVE THIS PLACE, VERY COZY AND SERENE. It really brings you to make you relax, the view was really AMAZING, the food was definitely GREAT, the staff are NICE ,the sorroundings are so CLEAN EVRYTHING

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple