Review Highlights
Great morning of activity with my family

Thank you to Josh for making this into a fun but safe mornings fun for my family. He managed to... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Fearless65213028258
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
40th birthday.. Lads day out

The weather was atrocious!!! But an amazing day had by everyone that attended... We had a mixture... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Helen H
via mobile

All reviews axe throwing stag do great afternoon great fun new forest charlie the dog crossbow shooting great instructor relaxed atmosphere laid back great value for money my girlfriend great couple of hours a lot of fun robin hood instructor josh few hours
Reviewed 9 April 2018

My partner and I went along to this on the weekend and had great fun. There was a mix up with double bookings but we were phoned up and asked to come a little later and do the session backwards for a 50% discount. The setting was lovely within the New Forest. The instructor was amazing. He made us feel so comfortable and was completely approachable. He took his time in training us to make sure we got the most out of it and praised us when we did well. We weren't sure what to expect from this activity but it turned out to be so much fun. Suitable for couples, families, friends. Great fun.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Loved it. Josh was great - obviously committed to safety but was really personable and fun. Offered to take pics and videos for us all during the combat archery too which was a nice touch. Thanks for an excellent morning!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Absolutely loved it! We did the axe throwing, archery and crossbow, which were all great fun. The instructor was brilliant (Josh), explaining how to get the best results out of all the activities. We were a family of 4 with a 20 year old and 15 year old. All of us improved in the activities under the advice of the instructor. A fantastic way to spend time as a family! Safety was paramount and full instructions were given on how to stay safe whilst taking part in the activities. Cannot rate this place high enough! Thank you for a great experience.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Loved it! Very informative instructor and very patient. I particularly enjoyed the archery and the throwing axes - much more difficult than it looks! Excellent place and wonderful fun.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great day out, my brother and I had a great day. Good value for money. Quite easy to find and lovely location. The owner is friendly and helpful but also allows the freedom to enjoy the crossbow, archery and axe throwing. We shall be returning