All reviews two nights yogurt los barrio wedding luz costa balcony pillows cadiz
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I booked the suite for 2 nights and after was confirmed by reservation department, after the first night they kicked me out because the booked it twice. They didn't give me any solution or letting me to talk to a manager...never again! the hotel is relatively cheap, but you get what you pay.

Reservé la suite por dos noches y despues de recibir confirmación del departamento reservas, me echaron despues de la primera noche porque la habian reservado dos veces. No me dieron ninguna solción y ni siquiera me permitieron hablar con el encargado. El hotel es barato, pero obtienes lo que pagas...terrible.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Decent place. I attended their business facilities for a lecture and it wasn't bad but could be much better. Very noisy outside while the lectures were being given. Screen was small. Other than that the bar was good, comfortable and clean. The staff were helpful.
I cannot comment on rooms as I didn't spend the night.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Visited this hotel several time during my work for a Spanish maritime company last 3 years. Very near the the head office. Nice and clean hotel with very good rooms and clean! People are very friendly. Had a nice pool for swim. In front of the bull fighting arena. Breakfast was good with excellent coffee in the morning. Would certainly recommend this hotel to friends. Also good to visit other places in this area.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Great stay, it was a last minute booking and lovely place to stop over. We would visit again.
The staff were lovely and it was a great breakfast with a nice atmosphere to eat on the balcony.
Rooms were clean and tidy.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We were here today with a group to have
Breakfast and your the hotel.The place is very clean, has nice rooms and is not too
Expensive. We would have never found this place of the tour guide would not have stopped in LOS BARRIOS just off the main highway. Breakfast was good and can recommend this hotel for a short stop.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple