“Semester”
Review of Thai Corner

Thai Corner
Reserve with
Thai Corner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,511 Restaurants in Alicante
Price range: US$5 - US$37
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This is the only and Traditional Thai restaurant in Alicante,Spain. Opened and operated by Thai owner and Kitchen run by Thai staff.We have been open just over 12 months and are situated in the old town of Alicante,near Saint Nicolas Cathedral. We would like to thank all of our customers who have supported us and enjoyed our food during the year. We wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year. This year our restaurant will close on the 20 th December and reopen again on the 1 st February next year. Thanks again and will see you again in the New Year
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great location, great service and great food. Only thing missing is beer-glasses. Shouldn’t drink beer from wine-glass!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been at this restaurant several times and always been very pleased with everything. The menu has something for everyone. Last time I was there with my family and we ordered many dishes and they were all superb. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were lucky to get a table here I think they had a cancellation! Which was great for us. Delicious food, very tasty, great service and kids loved it too. Lovely night spent here! Definitely a must!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited here with my daughter on 24/3/18 and it was a great experience.
The food was so tasty,a great atmosphere and really friendly staff, so good we went back the following night.
If i ever go to alicante again i will definitely visit thai corner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is in the centre of the old town and has inside and outside seating. They offer a friendly service and the food is nice and well presented. We have visited many times and will visit again.