“Lovely place”

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Casco Antiguo-Santa Cruz
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A great little friendly place with good food. Service was great, well situated and not too hard to find.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Went twice to this restaurant, having struggled to find decent food in Alicante at meal times that suited us, we fell on this place like it was an oasis in the desert. Odd to be thrilled at having Italian food in Spain, but there you go.

My friend had scallops both nights, so obviously a winner that dish, and I had aubergine lasagna and a pizza. Everything was fresh, good quality, served in pleasant surroundings by nice staff, and they opened at 6.30 in the evening, when most places are still closed for siesta. Happy to recommend this place.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Spent 6 nights in Alicante and ate here 3 times very good selection of food, I can recommend the pork with potatoes and the pizzas.. staff friendly and accommodating and reasonably priced

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Came upon Ristaurante Spiga by chance, but so pleased we decided to eat here. The garlic bread was delicious, the carpaccio pizza with rocket pesto best pizza we have had, and as for the panzerotti con pear a formaggio with walnut and gorgonzola sauce this was a delight for the tastebuds. We didn’t have room for dessert, but the tiramisu on the next table looked good! On our next visit to Alicante we will be back!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Had a few meals here during my stay in Alicante. What I discovered was excellent food cooked on site. Quality of produce too e.g; the buffalo mozzarella. Service was friendly and English was spoken. Good menu advice. Try the specials.
I had Spag Olio which was very.good. The Caprese salad was worth sharing. And I'd recommend the Tiramisu.