“A perfect meal. This was”

El Caseron de Araceli
Reserve a table
Mon, 27/9
20:00
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

A perfect meal. This was the second time I’ve been here and it was wonderful on both ocasiones. This time, it was all the more special because the bottle of wine we selected was absolutely gorgeous and went very well with our sirloin and lobster croquettes. We ordered both grilled sirloin and Sirloins were Cheesecake was velvety smooth and one should know that it is hard to find a fabulous cheesecake in Madrid. Our host and garçon was professional and experienced. I thoroughly appreciated their thoughtful attendance. I would hi gilt recommend this authentic classic Spanish restaurant to everyone who visits Spain. A beautiful place and ambiance as well.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank Eatpraylove2016
Write a reviewReviews (371)

Reviewed 27 October 2019

Great atmosphere, service and food variety and quality. I would recomend to try de "cochinillo asado" and the Torrija for desert. Be carefull with quantities, they are generous.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 15 October 2019

If you like lamb in the oven, like me, this is a place to visit not far from Madrid. You have delicious chistorra as aperitiv, and then indulge yourself with the tenderness of baby lamb......ummmmm

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner with some work colleagues - had some of the best pulpo I’ve tasted! Followed by some really great steak!

Date of visit: May 2018
MariaFR2015, Director Comercial at El Caseron de Araceli, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thank you for your visit and comment! See you soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I have a feeling that I almost grew up in this place. My parents and often clients since before I was born so we always go there. Everything is good here; pork, lamb, ensalada templada... anything you order will be amazing

Date of visit: March 2018
mariafF2922ZA, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at El Caseron de Araceli, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2018

Thank you!