eDreams
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

As recommended by others a comfortable, clean over night stop just off the motorway. Pleasant room with large bathroom. Restaurant not open until 9pm, so not great if you want an early start, but excellent tapas with drinks.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim_Chester_11
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Our family stayed at this hotel for one night after a wedding reception. This is not a luxury hotel, but the price was appropriate and the hotel exceeded my expectations. The hotel staff were wonderful, letting us check in early. The beds were hard, but beds were hard at every location in Spain. The rooms were clean and convenient for the reception that happened at Casa Juaneca that night. The bathrooms had been recently remodeled and the shower had great water pressure. The AC unit wasn't working in one of the rooms, but since it had just rained, we didn't really need it. We had breakfast and my children loved the hot coco. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kjkktravel
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

My husband scored the internet to find a suitable hotel for our trip back to the uk, judging by the photos and reviews he thought he had, so although it's a little more than we normally pay (65 euros) he went ahead and booked big mistake we should have stuck with cheap and cheerful .ignore sat it take you up to junction 34 when you need 30.

He booked a double and had hoped to get one with a bath, we got neither a twin, not too bad a size, no bath so he went back to reception and asked, he was shown a small double with the bed shoved against the wall still no bath, so we stayed in the twin, it states free wifi throughout the hotel again dissatisfied it comes on for a nano second then off, having to use my 3G which of course costs, the room is overly hot tried the air con just made it worse, currently having window open but now we have the pesky mossie to deal with, as usual when traveling in france and Spain take your own kettle ect very few hotels have them they don't get that we need a cuppa in the morning. As it's on yet another industrial estate nothing around it, very pretty garden, and restaurant which only opens until 4pm and then doesn't open bk up until 9pm very Spanish very expensive, very busy, but very nice. I think the point I am trying to get over is it's just overpriced for what you get.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 29 July 2015

If you are passing via Madrid and want a place close to the autopista this is ideal. Its on the north side at kilometre 30 and one minute from the junction. My room was clean, good shower, bed comfortable and the AC worked very well. Free wifi in the room that worked well. I arrived late and left early so did not try the restaurant or bar. A slight negative is its beyond walking distance to anything else, so if you like to walk to local restaurants and bars this is not ideal.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SouthBankBoy
Reviewed 24 May 2015

Great hotel for stopover when travelling from Southern Spain to ferry ports as it is literally just off the A1 North motorway slipway.

Free, secure parking on site.

The staff were very helpful and friendly and put up with our very poor Spanish.

Reasonable priced rooms with breakfast included. Rooms are a good size, bathroom has walk-in shower with all toiletries provided – even down to new, wrapped hair combs! Rooms also have a flat screen TV with BBC world service and other channels.

Free Wi-Fi with good reception in public areas and rooms.

Bar with outside and inside tables. Breakfast is in the bar and consists of the usual buffet with bread, cold meats, cheese, cereals, pastries and coffee.

The facilities also included a multi sports court and a swimming pool but we did not use either as we only stayed overnight so can’t comment.

The restaurant is pleasant but, unfortunately, the menu is very limited with little choice. Main courses do not come with any side dishes and none are listed. When we asked if vegetables were included we were advised that these could be arranged. My wife asked if she could have vegetables and potatoes with her steak, it came with chips and nothing else! Prices are expensive, I had a starter of stuffed peppers (which came with a cream sauce with no flavouring) and my wife had a steak, I had a beer and my wife had a glass of wine and the cost was over 40 euros. The only other dishes on the menu were one or two fish dishes (which were not available when we ordered) and salads, no paella or any other Spanish dishes were available.

We will stay again (in fact have booked for our next trip to Southern Spain) but will either drive into town for an evening meal, or use the café in the garage/petrol station nearby.

Room tip: There are two storeys but no lift to first floor.
Date of stay: May 2015