eDreams
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

My husband scored the internet to find a suitable hotel for our trip back to the uk, judging by the photos and reviews he thought he had, so although it's a little more than we normally pay (65 euros) he went ahead and booked big mistake we should have stuck with cheap and cheerful .ignore sat it take you up to junction 34 when you need 30.

He booked a double and had hoped to get one with a bath, we got neither a twin, not too bad a size, no bath so he went back to reception and asked, he was shown a small double with the bed shoved against the wall still no bath, so we stayed in the twin, it states free wifi throughout the hotel again dissatisfied it comes on for a nano second then off, having to use my 3G which of course costs, the room is overly hot tried the air con just made it worse, currently having window open but now we have the pesky mossie to deal with, as usual when traveling in france and Spain take your own kettle ect very few hotels have them they don't get that we need a cuppa in the morning. As it's on yet another industrial estate nothing around it, very pretty garden, and restaurant which only opens until 4pm and then doesn't open bk up until 9pm very Spanish very expensive, very busy, but very nice. I think the point I am trying to get over is it's just overpriced for what you get.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 29 July 2015

If you are passing via Madrid and want a place close to the autopista this is ideal. Its on the north side at kilometre 30 and one minute from the junction. My room was clean, good shower, bed comfortable and the AC worked very well. Free wifi in the room that worked well. I arrived late and left early so did not try the restaurant or bar. A slight negative is its beyond walking distance to anything else, so if you like to walk to local restaurants and bars this is not ideal.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SouthBankBoy
Reviewed 24 May 2015

Great hotel for stopover when travelling from Southern Spain to ferry ports as it is literally just off the A1 North motorway slipway.

Free, secure parking on site.

The staff were very helpful and friendly and put up with our very poor Spanish.

Reasonable priced rooms with breakfast included. Rooms are a good size, bathroom has walk-in shower with all toiletries provided – even down to new, wrapped hair combs! Rooms also have a flat screen TV with BBC world service and other channels.

Free Wi-Fi with good reception in public areas and rooms.

Bar with outside and inside tables. Breakfast is in the bar and consists of the usual buffet with bread, cold meats, cheese, cereals, pastries and coffee.

The facilities also included a multi sports court and a swimming pool but we did not use either as we only stayed overnight so can’t comment.

The restaurant is pleasant but, unfortunately, the menu is very limited with little choice. Main courses do not come with any side dishes and none are listed. When we asked if vegetables were included we were advised that these could be arranged. My wife asked if she could have vegetables and potatoes with her steak, it came with chips and nothing else! Prices are expensive, I had a starter of stuffed peppers (which came with a cream sauce with no flavouring) and my wife had a steak, I had a beer and my wife had a glass of wine and the cost was over 40 euros. The only other dishes on the menu were one or two fish dishes (which were not available when we ordered) and salads, no paella or any other Spanish dishes were available.

We will stay again (in fact have booked for our next trip to Southern Spain) but will either drive into town for an evening meal, or use the café in the garage/petrol station nearby.

Room tip: There are two storeys but no lift to first floor.
Date of stay: May 2015
2  Thank John G
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed here 4 -5 times now as we have travelled to / from the ferry at Santander.
Rooms clean and spacious. Secure car park and restaurant/bar located at other side of garden. Bar staff very friendly, breakfast staff too, however the waiter in the restaurant appeared to be surly. Food very good.

Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank Elaine S
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My wife and I chose this hotel because we were on our way to the south of Spain and it seemed a good place to break our journey. Also the reviews were good.
Having overcome the problem of finding it - just off of junction 30 - we were initially a little disappointed because having spent several hours in the car, we both like to have a walk around the area. We did try to explore the locality on foot but we did not find this very pleasant as, other than the gated community next to the hotel, the rest of the area is factory and distribution units, not all of which were in use.
All of the staff we encountered were very good and appeared pleased to help us.
The restaurant was open but we were the only ones who wanted to eat so it was suggested that we stayed in the bar area were there was a table of locals. They obviously took pity on as several tapas came our way from them - thank you. After this we did not need a starter and went just for a main course -steak for me and sole for my wife. Pricey but really good.
Despite the hotel being right next to the motorway we were not disturbed by the noise and both had a good night sleep.
Breakfast in the morning was good.

We will certainly use this hotel again if we are passing. Word of warning - the restaurant does not open until 2100!

Date of stay: January 2014