1,083 results
All reviews puerto de la cruz junior suite gala dinner free bus la quinta park late break spanish bar star status the main hotel car rental mini golf living room half board mount teide free swim washing up liquid small kitchenette
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

So surprised by some of the negative reviews of this hotel, we were quite apprehensive about coming here but once we settled in to our room we found it to be a great hotel.
The food is great quality and well presented, the sea food paella is awesome, I have no idea why people have left poor reviews about the food, I have enjoyed it every day, there is more than enough choice and plenty of it. A lot better all inclusive than some hotels I’ve stayed at in Tenerife, Dorada is always great. 5*!!!
Our room is spacious and the maids visit each day with fresh towels and bedding, again 5* service.
The hotel is quiet and ideal for couples wanting to relax, not to many children which is great if you want to just chill.
The Spa is great and the massages are highly recommended, the indoor pool has been good as we’ve had a few overcast days. 5*
The bus in to Puerto de la Cruz is free to guests which is great for popping into town to get gifts.
Would definitely stay here again!
We go home Sunday, wish we had booked another week.

Date of stay: June 2018
Aixa M, E-commerce Manager at La Quinta Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Stephen W,
Thank you for sharing your review about your stay in Hotel La Quinta Park Suites. We really effort to try each of our clients have the best possible stay with us, so all the team are pleased to read so nice comments.
We are so happy to know you had so good stay that also wished you had booked another week. We encourage you to book and stay again with us.
We will be pleased to welcome you back.
Thank you for your punctuation.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This is a pleasant hotel with lovely views. The rooms were comfortable however the sofa bed was very uncomfortable.
Fantastic breakfast however was not very impressed with lunch or dinner. Lunch can be provided as a picnic however the fruit wasn't very fresh. I also think with all the fresh bread that is served at breakfast it would be much nicer to be able to have that as a packed lunch than the pre packaged sandwiches which weren't very pleasant. Dinner was a weird mix of foods and not as many options as I was expecting. I also thought it wasn't nice that the cocktails for all inclusive guests were being served in guinness glasses whereas other guests got the cocktails in nice glasses looking more like cocktails.
We had one free access to use the indoor pool. Really lovely pool and Jacuzzi.
Staff were helpful and worked hard.
Would def recommend a car if staying at this hotel to help you get about. There is free parking on the streets. Practice your parallel parking on hills before you go!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrea A
Aixa M, E-commerce Manager at La Quinta Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Andrea A,
Thank you for staying in Hotel La Quinta Park Suites. Your opinion is very value to other Tripadvisor users and to us, due to help us focusing in our continuosly improves.
We are happy to know indoor pool and staff were to your liking.
All the team is delighted knowing you had a pleasant stay with us, and hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Gold, wet mouldy apartment (71). We all fell ill. Steep steps. Icing cold outdoors swimming pools. The staff of the bar can't speak english. Poor all inclusive. Absolutely no place with the children, to the adults could be more suitable?

Aixa M, E-commerce Manager at La Quinta Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear prouni,
Thank you for choosing and staying in Hotel La Quinta Park Suites. We effort to try each of or clients have the best possible experience with us, and regret not have been able on complying in your case.
Your comments are really important to us, and have noted them to continue improving.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Although I was charged for 3 adults as over 12's are classed as adults, my 15 year old son was unable to use the indoor pool as they class this as a 'spa'. It was not a spa - just an indoor pool. The outdoor pool is very cold. Apart from Martina on reception, the staff just cannot be bothered - especially on a Sunday when you are told 'come back when the Manager is here tomorrow' every day. Sunday just 1 person on reception the day all guests check in and out! Chaos.

I usually write good reviews but this was hard to - the food in the restaurant was awful and overpriced, I was glad we were not all inclusive so we could eat elsewhere.

That said - the housekeeping were excellent and rooms were spacious and v clean albeit dated.

The hotel do not organise airport transfers but booked me a taxi who scammed me for 4 times the usual cost I found out at the airport! We won't be going back to that hotel and I would not recommend it to anyone. Very disappointing.

We stayed February half term. Sunshine in day and 65 degrees. Very cold at night (coat weather).

Room tip: Ask for a sea view room nearest the sea. We were in a North facing room in the hills so it was v cold as sun never shone in shade.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Aixa M, E-commerce Manager at La Quinta Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Lisa C,
Thank you for choosing Hotel La Quinta Park Suites and for sharing a review about your stay with us. We regret to read we have not been able comply with our desired of making you spend the best possible stay.
Regarding SPA inform you is for people over 16 years old, and regrettably can not do any exception. We also apologize about inconveniences with staff, I do not know what could have happened, due to generally is well value. Same happens with food, on the other hand also regret it has not been for your liking.
Your comments are really helpful for us due to help us knowing where to focus four continues improves, and we have noted them.
Best regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

When I read previous comments I was a little unsure of what I had booked but after staying here for a week I can see that theese are written by a glass half empty than a glass half full person.
A lovely hotel where the staff work very hard to please you.
It's a bit off the beaten track but that could suit if your looking for a quite rest .
They provide a hourly free bus service into Puerto de la Cruz from 9 am until 7pm with a break for siesta. If you wish to spend the evening out then a taxi is 12 euros which isn't a big problem.
Food choices are excellent for the money paid. We had a choice of Steak, Salmon Pizza, Piella etc what more could you wish for .
There is a Spa with all sorts off treatments indoor thermal pool of course theese are extras. There is little English TV but if you wish to sit in front of the box I would suggest you stay at home .
Overall a very pleasant stay Thank you

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Aixa M, E-commerce Manager at La Quinta Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear thecockney55,
Thank you for choosing Hotel La Quinta Park Suites and for sharing a brief about your stay with us. We are pleased to know in general you had good experience with us and a pleasant stay.
All the team thanks you for your kind words and opinion, and hopes and will be really happy to welcome you if you desired to come and stay again with us.