All reviewsgolf coursebilbao airportclose to the airportbeautiful hotelrooms are largebasque countrygolf hotelthe hotel staffrental carnext morningan indoor swimming poolstayed here for one nightfew minutesfriendly and helpful staffbooked this hotellong distanceold mansion
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Stayed two nights with a group. Room was comfortable and bathroom excellent. WiFi worked well everywhere and staff were attentive and helpful. Parking is convenient, secure and close to the hotel. Restaurant was good and the breakfast buffet varied and good. My second stay and as good as the first

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AubreyP695
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We stayed here for one night prior to moving on to Bilbao itself for a few days. We really loved our stay here. I found the rooms quiet and relaxing with everything needed for a holiday. The bijou pool was deliciously warm. We tried the chef's tasting menu and it was excellent. Delighted too that a recipe I asked for was sent almost immediately. If anyone is staying for few days in Bilbao I would recommend a trip out here to eat for a change of scene. I would definitely stay again and would recommend it to friends. Its only a few minutes taxi ride from the airport. Absolutely great for a first or last night's stay. Loved the antique embroidery behind the checking in desk and the oriental picture of a man with his ?sons in one of the corridors.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Right from the check in, first impressions were fantastic. We had been travelling all day with our little ones, who were excited to use the pool, the staff offered to keep the pool open later for us. I don't think I've ever had that happen before, it was very kind and the kids were thrilled rather than disappointed. We also made a reso for dinner at the restaurant, it was awesome, you have to try it. The decor in the rooms is traditional charming European, not my cup of tea, but it didn't detract from the overall experience. Our room was very clean and spacious, as well as it had a patio. Hotel is close to the airport and has lots of parking. I highly recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for the recent European cup rugby. Lovely room and even nicer staff. On a bus route into Bilbao and close to airport. Absolutely recommend. The views from the room are breathtaking and a drink on the terrace and must.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This is an excellent hotel with lots of car parking which made parking very easy as we were towing a trailer.
All the hotel staff we met were very welcoming. Our room had good views, was large and very warm.
We had a very good dinner in the restaurant, sharing the monkfish.
We shall use this hotel again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple