All reviews toilet roll campsite caravan train trips tuscany pisa
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Fantastico! What more can I say, lovely little site, in a beautiful location.

Bought a holiday home here, No 35. Site staff are all lovely, and very helpful.
Been twice now and planning as many trips out as I can, plenty to see and do whilst there, and the weather is great. The team back in Stoke on Trent, (uk), (Caravans in the sun) who I delt with when buying the lodge, were all fantastic, from initial enquiry phone calls with Mel, including helping me with my 1st visit out there, sorting trains and taxi transfers etc, to Will showing me around the area, and going back to see James and Sue when making my purchase of No 35.
George the site Maintenance manager and his good lady Eleanor are absolute legends, they have helped me out with many things I’ve needed help with, and have also shown me around the local area, and we’ve made our first friends out there.
If your looking to buy a holiday home that’s very affordable in a fantastic location that’s very enviable, then you’ve found it.
Salute guys.

Neil A McGowen.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank gilly2ts
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife and family stayed here in our
New mobile home no 34 for 5 nights
Lovely area stunning scenery
Lovely restaurants nearby
Lovely staff
What more can I say
Best house I could buy in a beautiful peaceful setting
Jason cousins

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jason C
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We stayed in June 2017, in our folding caravan. Very spacious pitch. Toilet facilities very good (take your own toilet roll!). Probably the best showers on a camp site that we have had in over 40 years of camping.

Excellent location for exploring the many delights of the Tuscany region. Use the train and leave the car behind - cheap and reliable, and not cancelled due to hot weather!

Very helpful reception staff.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This site needs a major overhaul. The roads are very narrow on site, so would not suit larger outfits. The toilet facilities were dirty, with no paper, soap, toilet brushes or anywhere to dry your hands. Only two showers open in the afternoon when we got there, neither of which was attached to the wall & both cold, as were all the washing sinks. There is some road noise from the nearby motorway. We had a takeaway pizza from the restaurant having read some good reviews, however ours was very sloppy in the box & like someone had put the limited toppings on with a catapult. This place is ok for a one nighter if you are desperate.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Camping T, Direttore at Toscana Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Mr. Kenneth,
as far as the feedbacks you wrote us we just want to clarify some points:
we do daily maintenance works...did you stay in a mobile home or camping place?
Our reception till the 31st May was open until 20.00 while from the 01st June we are open till 22.00 so if you had problems or complaints you could come to the reception and we would have tried to find a solution together.
As far as the toilets are concerned, since it was still low season, the direction and the reception usually suggested and showed on the map the sanitary buiding which was open ( and they are daily cleaned, both in the morning and in the afternoon) while the central and bigger one was still not opened and it was written " not trespassing".
As far as the pizza is concerned we do not understand your complaint...we use a dough with 72 h maturation...probably we do pizzas with copius ingredients but just for this our pizzas are very appreciated from our guests....you are the first one to complain about our pizzas.
But since we think you are professional in the pizza field, you could give us some good suggestions...in Latin we say better more than less...
If you should be here in the surroundings another time, we will be very happy to welcome you again, you will be our guests and we will be happy to hear at your suggestions in order to improve together.
Best regards,
Sergio Ciccarelli
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 10 April 2017

+ very good value for money, clean and well-enough equipped mobile home, very nice and helpful staff in reception and restaurant, clean pool area
- not enough of sunbeds in swimming pool area, ants in the mobile home, WiFi works only in restaurant/reception area, lots of mosquitoes, located very close to the highway, which was busy at all hours day and night, lack of vending machine with cold drinks in time when the restaurant is closed (10am until 4pm), the shop was empty except the wines

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo