Review Highlights
Ideal Carlisle golfing location

Very friendly club the staff from check in tee off food afterwards was excellent. The course was a... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2020
ArchieL231
Wieliczka, Poland
via mobile
Lovely evening meal

Lovely meal on the `eat out to help out scheme`, great service and nice ambiance with all safety... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2020
luibaty
Carlisle,Cumbria

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2019

We have just visited Eden golf club cumbria
It is a beautiful course and would dfinately go back.
Interesting holes all round facilities great
We had a snack and a drink really good
If your in that area I would recommend this course

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Played here on Sunday 15th September. We were greeted by the receptioninst with a smile and a warm welcome. The clubhouse is modern, clean and very comfortable serving great food.
The course was in exceptional condition despite a lot of rain during the week. It is a credit to the Head Greenkeeper and staff. The tee boxes were pristine, the fairways good and the greens were exceptional for the time of year and weather. All bunkers were in good condition with consistent sand quality. The course itself requires thought and offers a challenge to all levels of golfer.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Bill E
Reviewed 7 September 2019

Excellent golf course flat and long with ponds everywhere accuracy from the tee essential clubhouse very good food excellent and not too dear recommended highly

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank flint11
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

As a visitor to Carlisle I turned up for a few holes after work. The welcome could not have been warmer. The Eden course with its beautifully kept generous fairways and greens is a delight. The much newer Hadrians 9 holes is tight and with TLC will settle into a useful contrast to the Eden.
I cannot imagine many clubs where the Captain and professional would insist that a singleton play up the 18th with them. Lovely clubhouse, great food and friendly folks. Can’t ask for more.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank 187069Peter
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Lovely venue, however, whilst being at Prom we were told there was a vegetarian option, so when I asked for the vegetarian option we were served meat lasagne instead of being quorn. I am extremely disappointed with the lack of preparation and service especially while putting my trust in the team to cater to us vegetarians. I was informed this by a waitress working there and I had already eaten the meal while thinking it was a meat substitute. Will not be returning thank you very much.

Date of experience: July 2019