Review Highlights
Ideal Carlisle golfing location

Very friendly club the staff from check in tee off food afterwards was excellent. The course was a... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2020
ArchieL231
Wieliczka, Poland
via mobile
Lovely evening meal

Lovely meal on the `eat out to help out scheme`, great service and nice ambiance with all safety... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2020
luibaty
Carlisle,Cumbria

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Lovely venue, however, whilst being at Prom we were told there was a vegetarian option, so when I asked for the vegetarian option we were served meat lasagne instead of being quorn. I am extremely disappointed with the lack of preparation and service especially while putting my trust in the team to cater to us vegetarians. I was informed this by a waitress working there and I had already eaten the meal while thinking it was a meat substitute. Will not be returning thank you very much.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 14 July 2019

Visited for afternoon tea with a friend ....couldn’t fault it. The service was excellent and the afternoon tea was delicious ....delicate finger sandwiches, tasty pastries and yummy cakes and scones.....the coffee was good....we both like strong coffee and it was lovely smooth and strong.
Highly recommend a visit.....relaxed bright and lively atmosphere.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

On your way up M6 to Gleneagles calling in at Eden Golf Club at Crosby-on-Eden near Carlisle is a must. Fantastic course, Clubhouse and Staff

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

What a lovely place staff friendly food yummy . Went with my Family my parents had the soup combo meal and I had the Beer Batter fish finger ciabatta served with a lovely salad garnish and homemade tartar sauce . Also got a small bowl of fries price very reasonable and the girl who served us said shed been there 10 years in between university was so helpful and friendly we will defo be back may try the Sunday lunch next time x thanku please thank the waitress

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 14 March 2019

Lovely well maintained golf course. Friendly staff in pro shop. Great value for money especially if you go for the early bird tee off times. Recently refurbished club house and reasonable bar food.

Date of experience: September 2018