All reviews kelly family beef sunday dinner magical wedding brilliant food no request was too amazing setting catch up bank holiday wedding venue cooked to perfection irish charm four poster bed sea view fantastic hotel hook head little touches
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

i had a nice Sunday lunch here. it was a beautiful day and the kids enjoyed themself playing on the outdoor play area. the food as good and so we're the staff. it is the views and the setting that are the real stars

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Delighted that The Haven is up and running again after fire induced renovations. Dunmore was not the same without it. I visited several times on my visit home from Australia. Great place for Sunday lunch. You must have their famous roast beef! Also Haven seafood chowder is a winner. Great spot to drop in for a drink or coffee. Friendly staff and very beautiful building. See you next year.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Stayed here with 12 hungry golfers in September.We certainly were not hungry when we left. On both evenings I had fish for the main course.
fresh fish is a big ask for any restaurant and I am glad to say that The Haven surpassed my expectations. Other members of the group had a variety of dishes and no complaints from anyone.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Fantastic place to stay. The service was great thanks to Sharon who makes everything possible. Loved every moment of our stay. I'm gluten and dairy intolerant and was pleasantly surprised that they offered gluten free bread and soya milk! The food was fabulous. We were there for a wedding and would consider going back just for the butternut soup and seafood pie. Highly recommend the rooms with sea view.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Nice looking hotel, in lovely grounds - although we only used the restaurant. Service was warm, friendly and efficient - and the food terrific! The fish dishes especially - my wife had a cod done in sweet chilli and lime which she loved.

Date of stay: September 2016