See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2016

This B&B was brilliant! The married couple who own this place are absolute sweetheart and they would help you as much as they could.
Their bedrooms are incredible! super firm and cosy beds with an en-suit.
The breakfast was superb too! I got a different dish every morning and each where delicious! and if it wasn't on the menu, they, Kathleen and John, would do any adjustment for you!
Oh and free, super strong wifi!!!
Well recommended!!!!

Room Tip: Go here if you want to relax! the owners of this B&B are just lovely and the surround village slovenly too
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Spent 3 nights last week in this delightful B&B. Our welcome was warm and friendly. The room overlooked the harbour and the bed was most comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and both Kathleen and John went the extra mile to make our stay enjoyable. This is a perfect location for touring the surrounding historic sites.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Creaden View B&B for two nights while exploring Dunmore East. This small B&B is ideally located within walking distance of the beach area and main restaurants. Kath was helpful suggesting routes to explore and places to eat and looked after our reservations.The rooms are small but adequate and the breakfast choices are good. The only negative was quite small, soft mattresses which, depending on your needs could mar your sleep a bit.

Dunmore East is a delight and relatively undiscovered by foreign tourists. It is fun to meet and see Irish people in their own holiday environment.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank istanbulhills
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Lovely B and B right in the middle of Dunmore East on the road just down from the Haven Hotel towards the harbour. Room was spotless. Bed very comfortable. Nice sea view from window. Very good breakfast with wide choice including (as free extras) yogurt, blueberries, prunes and beautiful strawberries. Kathleen (owner) was very welcoming and helpful without being overbearing. Lovely lady. Seagulls were noisy and annoying for part of the night but it is a feature of the whole area I imagine, unsurprisingly given the location! If, or perhaps I should say, when I return to Dunmore East I will certainly stay at this B and B again. You will not do better and I wish Kathlenn and husband (who we didn't meet) all the best - they deserve to do very well.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jimmy E
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I would highly recommend staying at The Creadon View. Kathleen and John were great hosts and made me feel very welcome. My room was very spacious with a lovely view of the cliffs and the breakfast was absolutely yummy. Many thanks, Amy

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family