See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Creaden View B&B for two nights while exploring Dunmore East. This small B&B is ideally located within walking distance of the beach area and main restaurants. Kath was helpful suggesting routes to explore and places to eat and looked after our reservations.The rooms are small but adequate and the breakfast choices are good. The only negative was quite small, soft mattresses which, depending on your needs could mar your sleep a bit.

Dunmore East is a delight and relatively undiscovered by foreign tourists. It is fun to meet and see Irish people in their own holiday environment.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank istanbulhills
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Lovely B and B right in the middle of Dunmore East on the road just down from the Haven Hotel towards the harbour. Room was spotless. Bed very comfortable. Nice sea view from window. Very good breakfast with wide choice including (as free extras) yogurt, blueberries, prunes and beautiful strawberries. Kathleen (owner) was very welcoming and helpful without being overbearing. Lovely lady. Seagulls were noisy and annoying for part of the night but it is a feature of the whole area I imagine, unsurprisingly given the location! If, or perhaps I should say, when I return to Dunmore East I will certainly stay at this B and B again. You will not do better and I wish Kathlenn and husband (who we didn't meet) all the best - they deserve to do very well.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jimmy E
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I would highly recommend staying at The Creadon View. Kathleen and John were great hosts and made me feel very welcome. My room was very spacious with a lovely view of the cliffs and the breakfast was absolutely yummy. Many thanks, Amy

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank amy w
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

I spent one night here over the august weekend. Everything was clean and comfortable. Its on the main street but not noisy. Good breakfast and a friendly and helpful landlady. Free Wifi. Its perfectly located between the strand and the harbour.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Nealbarry
Reviewed 14 June 2015

This is a really nice place to stay, John and Kathleen the proprietors are a really friendly and helpful couple, the accommodation is impeccably clean and in a great location, we had a room with a nice view of the sea, and the breakfast is second to none,
Dunmore East is a lovely little quaint fishing village, and a must see if your in the area. we will definitely be going back...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple