All reviews scones lough foyle modern house perfect hosts stunning views hosts mary small fridge northern ireland on arrival lovely ensuite her husband magilligan point gorgeous home cannot rate downstairs room b and b with open arms
Reviewed 31 October 2018

From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with the warmest of welcomes from Mary & Owen. The B&B itself is stunning. Clean and modern with a view of the Donegal coast which is just spectacular! We were staying for a Wedding and Owen kindly offered to leave us to the wedding venue. The breakfast the next day was scrumptious and they offer a wide range of foods to suit all tastes. They even got a gift for my girlfriend as it was her birthday! A great B&B with big, clean rooms all with ensuites. Apart from the location and the B&B itself, the real stars are Mary & Owen who really do make you feel at home and go out of there way to ensure your stay is truly amazing! 5 Stars! If I could give more stars I would! :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Odyssey41188860689
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Stunning property in my favourite location on the beautiful Inishowen peninsula. Our two-night stay fulfilled all our expectations from photos and info on a popular booking website. Mary our host was very friendly ant attentive to our every need. Breakfast was everything you’d expect from a top class B&B with it being extensive and beautifully laid out. Though the weather wasn’t great during our stay, the views of the mist, clouds and variations of weather from the (snuggly warm) largely glass-fronted property made an interesting viewpoint of which we were spellbound. In my opinion this property is excellent value for money and I hope to return again in the not-too-distant future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I had the privilege of staying at the On The Rock B&B for two nights and it has been the best place I have ever stayed at! Stunning views and such a warm and welcoming environment. The hosts Mary and Owen are so very kind and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable. Will definitely come back in the future to stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2018

It's hard to know where to begin with praise for this B & B. The welcome, the beautiful house, the view, the food... Mary & Owen have managed to combine very professionally run accommodation with the warmest welcome you will find anywhere. Nothing is too much trouble. I left feeling like I had spent the weekend with friends who were great hosts and great cooks and also happened to have a beautiful house!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Another great weekend staying in absolute comfort and in walking distance to the best pint of Guinness! Staying at Mary and Owen’s is the perfect place to stay and it’s all the little extras and them being the perfect hosts that keeps us going back and back. On arrival the fresh scones and homemade cake served with tea is a real treat. This is our 4th visit and we will return again next year and can’t wait already!

Trip type: Travelled with family