All reviews scones lough foyle modern house perfect hosts stunning views hosts mary small fridge northern ireland on arrival lovely ensuite her husband magilligan point gorgeous home cannot rate downstairs room b and b with open arms
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

What can I say, stunning setting, modern architecture, spotlessly clean and hosts who do our nation proud. An ideal place to base your tours of either Derry or Donegal. A wide choice of food for breakfast with large rooms and guest lounge area. Mary will make you feel like part of the family and fill you in with all tourist info you need. My only small minus about the B&B was the lack of a key for the bedroom door. However the isolated setting of the place makes it feel quite safe. I shall definitely return again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a quiet, clean B&B in the Greencastle area during the Irish Open golf at Ballyliffin. We were going to the golf first so check-in at the B&B was going to be late in the evening. The owner, Mary Doyle, was very helpful so no problem.
When we arrived, the premises were a pleasant surprise as they are modern and spacious. The view over Lough Foyle and Magilligan Point is spectacular and we thoroughly enjoyed it from our room and over breakfast.
There is a sitting room area on the top floor and we were able to chill out, make ourselves a coffee and watch TV before bed.
Breakfast was fantastic with every fruit imaginable set out before us in stylish fashion. And, wow, that view! I had porridge and my wife had a lovely looking scrambled egg with the trimmings. Each morning we were set up perfectly for the long day ahead.
The house is spotless and everything in a contemporary style. The bed was very comfortable and it is delightfully quiet in the country so a good night’s sleep is guaranteed.
Our hostess Mary could not have been more accommodating and a delight to be with.
It was just what we needed and we look forward to returning, next time with our own golf clubs.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fidgetman
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

What a gorgeous home. Wonderful view over Lough Foyle from all of the rooms and common areas and double walk in showers. The photo shows my spouse having morning coffee on our lanai before enjoying a fabulous breakfast. Proprietors Mary and Owen couldn’t do enough for us. Went so far as to have a stocked bar fridge in our room and in guest lounge. I believe this place is in TripAdvisor’s Top 10 for Ireland and I wouldn’t disagree

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DonL849
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Mary and Owen are delightful, their stunning view up from the shoreline overseeing the entirety of the area pastures with a marvelous vista of the water, Migilligan’s Point (U.K.) from their Republic perch. They assisted us with local history, sweet rest from our Wild Atlantic Way driving journey, topped with a bountiful breakfast, and we were then on our way. Stay here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We were passing through, travelling the inishowen 100 on the wild Atlantic way. What a find! The hosts were so welcoming, we had a wonderful stay in their very modern home. They couldn't do enough for us, breakfast was plentiful and the options varied. The rooms were beautifully set out , beds comfy and views amazing. Thank you guys for sharing your home with us, a credit to you

Date of stay: May 2018