Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
View deal
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
PricelineUS$120
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2016

The rooms are quite good but the experience was ruined due to the management. I was checked in when my room was still being cleaned and had to wait in the adjacent room with no A.C. for over an hour. There were several items that were charged and upon query the remarks were rude and disrespectful with even the manager remarking "Who does he think he is?" It was quite sad indeed as I was even charged for something I did not eat and that too, the charges were double. Perplexing as well was when I received a visitor during the day and my daily rate was increased by Kshs.2,000/= without prior information. They even charged for room service on a day when no-one was in the room. The wifi was horrendously slow as well. I am not going back here anytime soon.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 2 April 2016

Pretty ok place with everything that you'll need. Big hotel rooms. Has their own driver if you needed to go somewhere. Safe location.
It looks like its right by the beach, unfortunately there's another hotel owner closer to the beach who dont allow you to pass their property so you'll have to walk for 15min to come to a public beach..

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 October 2015

you guys have given a tremendous service. i am very happy and will for sure join you again for the december holidays.
The prices are also good compared to the good level of service.
Amazing!!

Room tip: Very quite and peacefull
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Its the best place one can spend time with friends,family and loved ones.We stayed for four nights and it was wow!It's a very good hotel and best of all is their cleanliness and there was no complain.Thanks to Maina the Driver,he always cared about our drop off andn pick to different places.The staffs generally are friendly but u can do better.enjoyed our stay and will be back soon/

Room tip: Rooms facing the ocean,have a cool breeze and a nice view
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I stayed at the Pavilion Resort Hotel in January/February 2015. It's a nice hotel. It's clean, modern and everything works. It does however have a problem with ants. During my stay I had to move rooms twice due to large numbers of ants coming into the room. Not the tiny ants found in cold countries, but large 2cm long ants only found in tropical countries. It's a shame this wasn't adequately dealt with by management as this is such a nice looking hotel. That aside this is a good hotel. The staff are mostly pleasant and attentive. The restaurant food is good and reasonably priced and there is a nice pool and bar. As mentioned by others, the hotel is around 600m from the main road along a dirt track so a little isolated at night.
Lastly, when I tried to book a room by contacting the hotel, the receptionist (Everlyn) quoted me a much higher price than that published on the hotel's own website. This was even after I sent her a number of emails pointing out to her the correct price as shown on the hotel website. When she refused to charge me the correct price I bypassed her altogether and booked the room via Booking.com (as their price is the same as that on the hotel's website). I had no such problems when speaking to the other receptionist (Ibrahim). He always quoted me the correct price.

Date of stay: January 2015