Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$120
eDreamsUS$50
TripadvisorUS$50
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2015

you guys have given a tremendous service. i am very happy and will for sure join you again for the december holidays.
The prices are also good compared to the good level of service.
Amazing!!

Room tip: Very quite and peacefull
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Its the best place one can spend time with friends,family and loved ones.We stayed for four nights and it was wow!It's a very good hotel and best of all is their cleanliness and there was no complain.Thanks to Maina the Driver,he always cared about our drop off andn pick to different places.The staffs generally are friendly but u can do better.enjoyed our stay and will be back soon/

Room tip: Rooms facing the ocean,have a cool breeze and a nice view
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I stayed at the Pavilion Resort Hotel in January/February 2015. It's a nice hotel. It's clean, modern and everything works. It does however have a problem with ants. During my stay I had to move rooms twice due to large numbers of ants coming into the room. Not the tiny ants found in cold countries, but large 2cm long ants only found in tropical countries. It's a shame this wasn't adequately dealt with by management as this is such a nice looking hotel. That aside this is a good hotel. The staff are mostly pleasant and attentive. The restaurant food is good and reasonably priced and there is a nice pool and bar. As mentioned by others, the hotel is around 600m from the main road along a dirt track so a little isolated at night.
Lastly, when I tried to book a room by contacting the hotel, the receptionist (Everlyn) quoted me a much higher price than that published on the hotel's own website. This was even after I sent her a number of emails pointing out to her the correct price as shown on the hotel website. When she refused to charge me the correct price I bypassed her altogether and booked the room via Booking.com (as their price is the same as that on the hotel's website). I had no such problems when speaking to the other receptionist (Ibrahim). He always quoted me the correct price.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Glefer
Reviewed 29 July 2014

It is a very beautiful place to stay in. The rooms are very clean and tidy. The staff are friendly. The wi-fi is abit slow and sometime it is unpredicatible. In the some rooms the Wi-Fi is so slow. I hope there is something that can be done to improve the Wi-Fi connections.
The location of the hotel is very nice and quite as well.

Room tip: I liked thed room with a sea view. To see the ocean when i wake up.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Mwangi W
Reviewed 9 June 2014

a good place with pocket friendly prices,,awesome and very nice rooms,the staff are nice and welcoming.I loved my stay there but just be keen on your instructions to the staff on pressing and ironing of clothes and stuff.Very nice pool,although the road to get there is a bit of a challenge but its quite short so its worth is once you get there.

Date of stay: June 2014