Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
US$106
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Hotels.com
US$109
PricelineUS$115
TravelocityUS$109
Orbitz.comUS$108
All reviews spacious rooms front office staff sea view room nyali mombasa
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

The Bliss Resort is easily found on the Links Rd not far from the Malindi Road junction. It is just as easily passed off as no place of interest.
However it is surprisingly a well designed hotel with secure parking.
The interior is modern and welcoming.
There is a swimming pool with outside bar and surrounding dining area.
The best place to eat is in the stylish restaurant that serves excellent curries.
The service is very good with attentive waiters.
Highly recommended for a meal.
I did not stay so have no idea on the rooms.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

Came here on recommendation of a friend. Superb curry lunch. Excellent service, especially from Purity. Large portions and had to take much of it aa takeaway. Comprehensive and well detailed menu and reasonable prices.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Sorry to say it’s the worst hotel you can choose , while the building and furniture are well , but the management have no idea about serviceability.

Silly policy’s, not written.
Unprofessional responses and justifications .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Congratulations great staff very accomodation great food and perfect management team. pleasant Hotel with exceptional service made our stay enjoyable. recommend for family stay as well as business as they have conference facilities too.
Very good location for Mombasa travel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank maheshparmar1921
Reviewed 18 August 2019

So we were staying here to visit friends and family. We were booked in for 3 nights. Upon arrival/ check in we were told the room isn't ready for 10 minutes. I was in a rush however accepted that and asked for a coffee as I had just landed from a long flight. The first words from the waiter were "You will have to pay for that". Great first impressions - I think not.
On the way to the room was the first issue - the lift which stunk!
We had booked a room for for 2 with Sea View (extra charge). We were given room 302. A great window of which from the corner I could see the sea - not sure if it constitutes of SEA View but hey this was the least of my concerns.
I believe all hotels have a standard of sanitation and cleanliness. Clearly Bliss doesn't.
To start with the bed sheets had holes! The perch (Seat) had what looked like blood stains! The area around the kettle hadn't been dusted since maybe what looks like when they opened the place, which was the same for the wardrobe. Walking into the bathroom I felt violated... I was a paying guest who had to deal with what looked like faeces on the toilet paper holder, a toilet brush holder that was filthy, dried skin or dirt on the soap holder in the shower, towels that were no longer white and someone elses hair in the shower. Upon finding this I asked reception to re-visit the issues in the room, I went back 2 hours later and found they had changed the bedsheets and re-sweeped the floor and mopped, however not actually cleaned these disgusting findings.
I had a busy schedule hence when I tried catching up with the management they were busy as was I. Checkout couldn't come sooner! Upon checking out I met the guest services manager who looked at me shocked as in I was the person in the wrong for raising these issues. Needless to say - if this is the standard, do yourself a favour and stay anywhere else! Refer to the photos - I hope they help you choose elsewhere!

Room tip: Avoid Here!
Date of stay: July 2019