Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$94
Destinia.comUS$114
eDreamsUS$94
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Good was terrible, service left a lot to be desired. The hotel is very dated. Not standards to expect in a beachfront hotel sigh! I would not recommend. The shower is dated, cleanliness is not that great, the food was not great at all. They have ac which is a plus.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank vivmu
Reviewed 31 July 2021

I stayed there between 16th - 18th July 2021. The food was terrible and served cold. It was supposed to be a family holiday but we ended up being mixed with a group on conference who were very loud at the dining and took forever for us to get served. The food was also not child friendly. The food was terribly made throughout with no variety.

Seemed like they didn't have enough cutlery because we had to wait for upto 20 minutes for plates and cups and when you ask the staff who all seemed to be in a bad mood you just get that ignorant look. We really suffered. With cats all over the dining area devouring your food. Woe unto you if you leave the dining table you'll find the cats on your plate. Such a turn off.

I can never ever go back there.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nelimat2021
Reviewed 6 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed here from the 29th of September to 3rd of October.
Pros:
They have a Beach front. We got a sea view room. There was AC in the room which came in handy as the temperatures were very high. The food tasted good although there wasn't much variety. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Cons:
I was not happy with the fact that they don't offer kettles in the rooms. Some of us drink hot water irrespective of the temperatures so this was a discomfort for me. They also do not offer house slippers which is something basic for a hotel room.
The room cleaning is not thorough. We found a broken nail (see pictures) next to the bedside lamp. They still left it there even after we asked for the housekeeping to be a bit more thorough.
We suffered from stomach upsets on the 2nd of October. I'm not sure what it was but we had eaten only hotel food the day before so the food poisoning most likely originated here. I had to spend the whole morning of 2nd in bed and struggled to eat.

I'm not sure about staying here again. The hotel building seems neglected. Room had paint falling off. Only the reception, dining area and the outside look well maintained. Although the dining area washrooms seriously need of a touch up.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2020

I was looking forward to staying here but i was greatly disappointed. First be prepared to lag your own luggage up the stairs to the reception area, coz that service ain't going to happen. Then get to the rooms and they are so outdated. The property is small and though you are at the beach you have no beach facing rooms. The dinner and breakfast service was nothing to write home about.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Tina O
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed here on july 2018 for my honeymoon.
It is the worst stay of my life and big shame to the manager who is running hotel.
The room had no hot water.from day 1 they moved to different room still no hot water..second day same thing ..3rd day same thing ..the towels were very dirty and the barth rooms too.
The worse thing i spoke to the manager and nothing was done not even a note to say sorry i hope the owner reads this its big shame.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank abudf2017
mabishij, Director of Sales at The Plaza Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear Esteemed Guest,
Kindly note that we value your feedback and we promise to deliver quality services to our guests.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay.Kindly note that we improvements as per your highlights
Looking forward to hosting again.
Thank you.