Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
eDreamsUS$94
Destinia.com
FindHotel
StayForLong
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2020

I was looking forward to staying here but i was greatly disappointed. First be prepared to lag your own luggage up the stairs to the reception area, coz that service ain't going to happen. Then get to the rooms and they are so outdated. The property is small and though you are at the beach you have no beach facing rooms. The dinner and breakfast service was nothing to write home about.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Tina O
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed here on july 2018 for my honeymoon.
It is the worst stay of my life and big shame to the manager who is running hotel.
The room had no hot water.from day 1 they moved to different room still no hot water..second day same thing ..3rd day same thing ..the towels were very dirty and the barth rooms too.
The worse thing i spoke to the manager and nothing was done not even a note to say sorry i hope the owner reads this its big shame.

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank abudf2017
mabishij, Director of Sales at The Plaza Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear Esteemed Guest,
Kindly note that we value your feedback and we promise to deliver quality services to our guests.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay.Kindly note that we improvements as per your highlights
Delete Response

Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

Got a good price so I stayed there. Nice room, spacious. I stayed there last year with my wife and she enjoyed it too. Marvellous architecture if you aks me. I think this can be one of the absolute best in Mombasa IMHO.

Ok, here comes the noise, not much variety in the food, my friends beer ran out on the second day, saw some stains on the walls and I wished I could have gotten more variety of channels on TV. Not the usual ones.

I don't think I'm too hard to please.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 31 August 2019

My second stay here. All was well until they decided to host a wedding reception that ran past 1am. The noise, music, drunk crowd was just unbearable. Getting the management to intervene was met with excuses after excuses! Am not coming back here definitely! I did not get my much needed rest.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Muhiddin80
mabishij, Head of Sales at The Plaza Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear Esteemed Guest,
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay at Plaza Beach Hotel and we promise to deliver as per your expectation.

Reviewed 18 August 2019

Was attending a conference nearby, Used to leave after breakfast and return after 4 pm. I had travelled with my wife who is a bit sickly.

Very pleasant staff though very helpful although the food variety was limited and hotel could use a lot of refurbishment. It's painful to see good architecture going to waste.

My wife had a nice time. Made many friends amongst the staff.

I liked the hotel, I wish they could invest more in it.

Yikes, I had occasion to visit the toilets next to the dining place, horrible to say the least.

I'd stay there again though.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
moturi, Head Sales at The Plaza Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Dear Our Esteemed Guest,
Thank you for your valued feedback.We have made tremendous effort to ensure that we deliver quality service standards.We have taken note of the issue on food variety and we promise to improve.In terms of the general outlook of the hotel,we are really doing something about it.We promise to deliver as highlighted on your review.You are also most welcome next time.Thank you in advance for your business support.

BR