Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$50
eDreamsUS$50
Agoda.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

The apartments need remotvating . They just dont invest , probably the cheapest but not value for money , no flat screen TV , often no hot water or no water at all , kitchen utensils poor , no quality checks , house keeping poor . The owners told me it is for sale but no need to treat customers like this. I couldn't recommend

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mountleader1
Reviewed 6 November 2019

I really liked this hotel. The front desk attendant was really pleasant. The room was really spacious. The food was good. I would have loved to take a dip in the swimming pool, but the pool was being cleaned. One of my colleagues had a brief altercation with one of the waiting staff for being rude to her. That was unfortunate. Beach access was great! clean beach.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

The manager chased us out before our check out date yet we had a deal just because they had an early guest on our check out day. They didn't even clean our room. I would not advocate for this venue to anyone they are not hospitable.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michi D
Reviewed 6 May 2019

I traveled to Mombasa, Kenya for some training and stayed at the Indiana Beach Apartment Hotel. The hotel is located in an area called Bamburi along with a lot more hotel and lodges. Its an imposing building but give you the impression that it has been neglected This is quickly confirmed as you enter the expansive reception area. The furniture at the reception is old and dusty and service is same. The rooms are fairly large and furnished with a very tiny screen TV, small fridge and lounging chairs that have seen better times. All rooms are air-conditioned. Bedtime was a nightmare - the bed was hard, really hard. I woke up feeling sore all over. The good aspect is the location and the hotel has access to the white sandy beach. One of the hotel restaurants is located alongside the beach and is tastely furnished. The bar is well stocked and service great. Of note is their food which is a mixture of continental and local cuisine. Breakfast was monotonous but all their other meals were great. For the 3 days I stayed there I sampled a different dish each time and was never disappointed! Their grilled fish is to die for so was their grilled chicken and the chicken curry. I also liked their Indian bread that I ended up ordering on the side with each dish. The views from the restaurant are fantastic. The ocean water is always warm friendly and inviting at all times. Hotel could do well with some serious sprucing up!! It has a lot of potential.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank miranzi88
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Indiana Beach Hotel: North side of Mombasa
Basic rooms for hotel and apartment choices, 2 pools to utilize (maintenance is minimal, apartment/ bar pool is better) Spa in house promises free foot massage,but not consistent working hours- we never got our free massage, rooms had air con and a noisy fan, shower ok but with low pressure, mosquito netting had holes in it, refrigerator worked fine, breakfast had made to order eggs a good selection of fruit and additional sides such as potatoes, baked beans and chicken sausage, anything needed you had to travel to the very front of the hotel, unclear where to get pool towels
Issue with getting the bags to the room, due to inadequate trolley and not lift to the second floor

Beach Grill restaurant- good variety fair prices, Indian, Western, Kenyan choices Lillianne was a great waitress
Nice beach front view, minimal tourist venders while in the restaurant
(We walked and asked for availability no website)

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple