Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$50
eDreamsUS$50
Agoda.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

The manager chased us out before our check out date yet we had a deal just because they had an early guest on our check out day. They didn't even clean our room. I would not advocate for this venue to anyone they are not hospitable.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michi D
Reviewed 6 May 2019

I traveled to Mombasa, Kenya for some training and stayed at the Indiana Beach Apartment Hotel. The hotel is located in an area called Bamburi along with a lot more hotel and lodges. Its an imposing building but give you the impression that it has been neglected This is quickly confirmed as you enter the expansive reception area. The furniture at the reception is old and dusty and service is same. The rooms are fairly large and furnished with a very tiny screen TV, small fridge and lounging chairs that have seen better times. All rooms are air-conditioned. Bedtime was a nightmare - the bed was hard, really hard. I woke up feeling sore all over. The good aspect is the location and the hotel has access to the white sandy beach. One of the hotel restaurants is located alongside the beach and is tastely furnished. The bar is well stocked and service great. Of note is their food which is a mixture of continental and local cuisine. Breakfast was monotonous but all their other meals were great. For the 3 days I stayed there I sampled a different dish each time and was never disappointed! Their grilled fish is to die for so was their grilled chicken and the chicken curry. I also liked their Indian bread that I ended up ordering on the side with each dish. The views from the restaurant are fantastic. The ocean water is always warm friendly and inviting at all times. Hotel could do well with some serious sprucing up!! It has a lot of potential.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank miranzi88
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Indiana Beach Hotel: North side of Mombasa
Basic rooms for hotel and apartment choices, 2 pools to utilize (maintenance is minimal, apartment/ bar pool is better) Spa in house promises free foot massage,but not consistent working hours- we never got our free massage, rooms had air con and a noisy fan, shower ok but with low pressure, mosquito netting had holes in it, refrigerator worked fine, breakfast had made to order eggs a good selection of fruit and additional sides such as potatoes, baked beans and chicken sausage, anything needed you had to travel to the very front of the hotel, unclear where to get pool towels
Issue with getting the bags to the room, due to inadequate trolley and not lift to the second floor

Beach Grill restaurant- good variety fair prices, Indian, Western, Kenyan choices Lillianne was a great waitress
Nice beach front view, minimal tourist venders while in the restaurant
(We walked and asked for availability no website)

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Had to pay before entering restaurant then made to wait 30 mins before waiter comes after giving the order wait another 15mins the food had no flavour or taste and expensive had to cancel remaining order and ask for the bill

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

Didn't stay here so I can't comment the rooms. As I stayed in the area, I visited the restaurant a few times.

I was surprised by the food. Tasteful Indian food, I asked for it spicy - got it spicy. Delicious.

Also the pizza is very good. Italian style, thin crust and very crunchy and tasteful.

Price is reasonable, service good.

They also have a big screen where they show football.

Date of stay: December 2018