All reviews swimming pool is carlo kitchen holiday agriturismo guests
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I spent two weeks at I Gergoni last Summer with my family (two kids aged 10 and 7) and everything has been simply perfect.
Our apartment was very comfortable and furnished with very good taste. We had the feeling of living in an authentic Italian country house.
The owners have been very kind with us and our children and they've always been ready to give us good advice about interesrting places and restaurants in the surrondings.
Our kids enjoyed very much the swimming pool, which is about 100 mt. far from the apartments and in wonderful position.
I Gergoni is the perfect place to stay to enjoy the peaceful Italian countryside. Looking forward to come back next year!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2015

We were warmly greeted by Carlo on arrival and shown to our fantastic apartment, Casa Emilia. It was large with 2 cosy bedrooms and a big living & dining room.it also has a great roofed terrace which was lovely and cool in the morning, not to mention the great views over the countryside. I Gergoni is an easy 10 minute drive from the A1 motorway, so it is perfectly located to discover the beauty of Umbria and Tuscany. Owners Carlo and Paolo are very friendly and will help you with any information you might need. They also make great pizza. I would recommend I Gergoni without hesitation and would return in a heartbeat

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2015

With our 3 kids (3-6-8) we stayed in Casa Maria for a week. At arrival we felt immediately at home because of the warm welcom of the owners Carlo and Paula. The wonderful, perfectly taken care of agriturismo had everything we needed. Our appartment was very cosy with authentic furniture, 3 large bed-and bathrooms and a very spacious kitchen. Not the least the beautiful view from our terras. Large swimmingpool with all facilities, indoor and outdoor area's for for exemple bbq's, pizza evenings etc. The first morning Paula came to pick up ons of our kids to walk to the animals to collect the eggs and fresh vegetables. This was a big treat to them and ofcourse us!! In short: lovely and professional owners with a great location in a magnificant area! We look forward to visit I Gergoni again and say Hello to Carlo, Paula, Greta and Otto!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

We had a great holiday at i gergoni. We stayed in the beautiful Casa Giulia. It was a good apartment, lots of space, dishwasher and washing machine. A nice place to sit in front. The pool is higher up, is big enough, clean and cosy. There are toilets near the pool and complementary drinks. Owners Carlo and Paola are very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2015

We spent Easter weekend at I Gergoni - with my wife, two small kids (1 and 3 years old), my mother-in-law and my dad, and it couldn't have been a better experience. Casa Maria is a beautiful 3-bed room apartment that is decorated with great taste, in the rustic spirit of Umbria, and with a fabulous open kitchen - with a large window overlooking the valley below and the nearby cypress trees. The rest of the country house is surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, and it was the perfect escape from Rome. Furthermore, owners Carlo and Paola are the most fantastic hosts and will make you feel right at home. They will also give you excellent restaurant recommendations in the area, as they did for us on Easter and Easter Monday.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family