“Second choice, best burger, made it best choice”

Presley’s Burgers
Ranked #24 of 83 Restaurants in Tahlequah
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to grab a sub & picnic at Cherokee Nation State Park, but the Subway was at a standstill. Our alternative route took us to Presley’s Burgers, I’ve seen it before & was happy we walked out of Subway.....
I had their Chili Cheese burger w/jalapeños w/seasoned- crispy patty & real chili. Leslie got the best burger in Cherokee county,
Keep partying, we’re those taillights ahead

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Presley’s Burgers are the best tasting burgers in town! The people are friendly and the service is great.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We love the cheeseburgers here! (Fries are great, too!) Nice, homey feel, decent service. Carpet needs to be replaced, though.

1  Thank beckywrightsongs
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I got the bacon cheese burger. It was delicious, hot, fresh veggies. Onion straws were very good. The hamburger is pattied out each morning. This is where I will get my next burger from. Family owned, very clean!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've heard so much about this place. It was as expected. Great burger and a quaint atmosphere Good price for the meal will return.