“Ask for the picante salsa from the kitchen”

Las Maracas Mexican Restaurant Bar and Grill
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Tahlequah
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Mix with the regular salsa It is really good. Huge Margaritas and excellent. The Fajitas Supreme Nachos are best - chicken, shrimp, beef. Fajita Beef are terrific. Good prices. Love the wait staff. They let me practice my Spanish

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Wow i blown away / I had my reservations, being from the min larger city of Tulsa, but this place was so good. Fast, friendly service and the food was just great. Very pleased and I will be back for sure.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Chips and salsa were very tasty and the cheese dip was also very good. I had the chicken chimichanga which is my go to and it was very good. My wife had a taco salad and thought it was very good too. My daughter had a kids plate with fries and chicken nuggets, she liked the fries but did not care for the nuggets but this is a Mexican restaurant she should order Mexican food :] The service was great and the staff was friendly. Very good prices.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Child Rellenos were good. The tacos were excellent. Good tasting meat spiced just right, not greasy, crisp taco shell that held together, and guacamole that appeared to be fresh made.

Prices were good. Fri and Sat they have beer specials. We ordered large Mexican beers that were like small kegs for $3:00. We had to leave much of it.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I just ate there. It was fast and friendly. Food was fantastic. Yummy white queso. Prices were reasonable especially compared to most restaurants these days. Definitely be back.