“Always Right For Breakfast...”
Review of Jimmy's Egg

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy's Egg
Ranked #16 of 83 Restaurants in Tahlequah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Basically, I am a Jimmy's Egg Junky. I have been eating at and enjoying the various Jimmy's Egg locations in the Oklahoma area for many, many years...but I know they have now expanded to many areas and states...including New York City! Why the expansion outside of Oklahoma? The rest of the U.S. is finding out how good an "Oklahoma born" breakfast place can be. Although I don't live in Tahlequah, Ok, I found myself there, along with a dear friend in the city during the breakfast period yesterday. As expected, the Tahlequah location did not disappoint. I typically have the wonderful pancakes at Jimmy's Egg...but, decided to try something else in the Tahlequah restaurant. I had two eggs over medium, two sausage patties, hash browns, with biscuits and gravy...plus the obligatory coffee. As always...every single item I received was very good. My breakfast partner ordered exactly the same as me, and she totally echoed my assessment! As an aside, our waitress was...and I mean this...was truly exceptional in being friendly, with a great attitude, knowledge of the menu, and exhibited a professional attitude. Another "No Brainer," of course I would choose to go back to the Tahlequah Jimmy's Egg.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My wife and I enjoyed a delicious, hearty breakfast with omelets, home fries and biscuits. The service was very attentive.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Wow! This place was packed with people. We did have a wait of about 10 minutes. The waitress was a bit over-whelmed but her mood did improve. Luckily the coffee was good because they were very limited on creamers. It did take a while for the food to arrive but the food was well prepared and delicious. The food is the reason I went with the four stars. It would be worth trying this restaurant again at a less busy time.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean restaurant. Good choice of food on the menus. A lot like ihop but more personable.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I got a great waffle one Sunday. I got chicken Fried steak 2nd time. Just okay. I’ll go back again and again but get breakfast. It’s their strengths

Been to Jimmy's Egg? Share your experiences!