“Low riders prohibited”
Review of Fish's Bar-B-Que

Fish's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Tahlequah
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: It's shown on the internet under the "Urbanspoon" heading.
Description: It's shown on the internet under the "Urbanspoon" heading.
Reviewed 8 September 2018

We decided to see what the hubbub was about Fish's and couldn't get back there in our low profile 2018 Stingray! So, we gave it another attempt in the Black Diamond, (second trip.) The pork ribs were fatty/messy. I don't recommend because its $$$. Oh well, Keep Partying, we are party all the time....

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We got carryout and took it to Tenkiller lake for an afternoon picnic. It was perfect. I got the combo dinner which has brisket (or pork), 2 ribs and a hot link - coleslaw and beans on the side with several other choices. The restaurant is cozy and was packed for lunch while we were waiting for our order. The service is fast, efficient and friendly. I scored some of the hot bbq sauce to enjoy later and it is amazingly good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor. We weren't sure if we were in the right place from the appearance of the building. Man was it the right place! The food was amazing! It really was some of the best bbq we have had in a restaurant! A must find!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been wanting to try this place for a while now. Don’t be confused when you find it. It’s a metal building that sets off the road. I’ve lived in Texas, KC and Memphis. This is Oklahoma BBQ at its finest. Despite your first impression of the outside the inside is clean and comfortable. I had the combo plate. The ribs were excellent, pulled pork was just right and with a good hot link. They also serve manly portions. You’ll get your monies worth.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We were told this was some of the best barbecue around so we took a chance. It is very hard to find. We drove by the place twice. It is almost hidden down a hill in an old metal building that looks closed. The road is not paved and has very rough gravel to get down the hill. Not much parking as the place is pretty small. I always get ribs as those are my favorite. They were pretty good and not too smoky. My wife usually gets chopped brisket, but they only had the sliced. It was ok, but a little too fatty & chewy. The baked beans and coleslaw were very good. The service was good and the waitress was friendly. If you can find the place give it a try.

Date of visit: April 2018