See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Arrived very late at night, so no time to discuss the state of the room with owner. Room was scruffy. Hairs all over the floor, bathroom & bed. Bathroom was awful. Toilet seat was propped up against the wall ! Bed was so bad and uncomfortable I got no sleep. Not expensive, but not worth the money. An awful experience that should have been at the very least a decent nights sleep. Poor. Travel further & look harder for a suitable place next time......

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank M5V8T
Reviewed 6 August 2016

We stopped here one night on our way from Switzerland to the airport in Milan. I booked in advance on booking.com and chose it because we could house our entire family (we have three small children) in one room for 100 euros. We had also looked for something with a restaurant and breakfast included so that we could stop, eat, sleep, eat and get going again. The hotel is just off the highway.

Although we didn't stay long we nevertheless found the experience thoroughly depressing. The hotel is large but mostly empty. They don't operate the restaurant anymore. The room was dark and dusty. The town next to the hotel was decrepit. We ended up eating at the one restaurant in town, which was the silver lining in the experience as it was wholly non-touristy and we appreciated the good, authentic meal. The hotel staff was also friendly, but otherwise there is no reason to stop here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank JaninCH
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I receive here on 10 o'clock. I booked the hotel from booking.com 65 euro. The reception waited on me. The town was so silence and dark. The hotel situated in dark place. Although the hotel is in the entrance of town I couldn't find it at first. I found it after searching around. I suggest if you want to book this hotel make sure you will be there before the sunset. Reception was waiting for me. It seems so many rooms was empty. The room was clean. The hotel is old fashion. The parking was under the ground and safe enough with the electronic door. When I entered the parking , the door was opened and light became on but after I entered the light off automatically and so dark as I afraid of there. I couldn't find the light. Although there was a light there. there was a elevator There I can bring my log gage to the floor I wanted.The wifi signal was weak inside the room but in ground floor was good. Breakfast was so weak and started 8-9.30. During the breakfast He notifies me the time of breakfast is over. Check out time was sooner than other hotels. I have to checkout at 10.30. The reception call me and ask me to check out even I think there are just some guest in the hotel. I have to check out and stay on yard to use Internet because I want book the hotel on other city. I think it seems that was the town's hotel and may be some celebrate or conferences are holded there. The morning the yard seems beautiful.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2015

Overall, not bad considering there really are no other options in Scarmagno! Nice, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Good food and friendly, helpful staff in the restaurant.

Note: our stay was in November 2013.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

Our car was broken nearby so we have to stay in the hotel for three nights to wait the garage open on Monday and repair the car. We got very kind help from the boss and the staff. As foreigners, we do not speak any Italian, all the staff were very friendly and helped us to communicate with the garage. They also kindly took us to the garage several times, for free.
The location of the hotel is good, just next to the entrance of the highway.
The restaurant next to the hotel is also very good. Cheap but very delicious.

Stayed: September 2014