Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2018

The hotel is cozy, well run, with a beautiful patio and good breakfast. The staff is welcoming and helpful. It is good value. Unfortunately, we (two couples) were given a very small room, where we had barely space to move around and very little space for our clothes and toiletries. The main road was under the window, so it was noisy in spite of well isolated window panes. Also, our neighbor the first night was quite noisy, so we could not sleep. We had made our reservation months earlier, for 3 nights, so it was a deceiving that we could not get a better room. Maybe because they work with groups on tour buses, which stay only one night but want a good, spacious, quiet room.

Room tip: Rooms on the left side (facing the garden and bus parking lot) are quieter. Ask for a big room.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I stayed here for one night during my business trip. ItΒ΄s easy to be found, near to the main road, but still in a quiet environment. The parking is comfy with enough places, just next to the building. What could be less comfy (during some bad weather time) is the fact that the rooms and reception (and also breakfast room and restaurant) are in two different buildings, so keep your luggage in the car when doing check-out, as the parking is nearer to the building with rooms.
My room wasnΒ΄t the largest one, but with all the necessary comfort, and also clean enough. The Wi-Fi was working well.
The breakfast was with a good choice, both sweet and salad.
The staff is very kind and professional as well.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

My fiancee always stay here whenever he visits me.According to him he said that the hotel is clean,they are very organized it doesnt matter if online or just a call for reservation....the staff are very polite...one of the name i remember is Francesca...she arranged everything and even theres changes on the date they helped you...i recommend this hotel...

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
HotelPrataVerde176, Receptionist at Hotel Prata Verde, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Dear Pandalovespandozza,
we thank you a lot for your positive feedback, it's a plesaure for us read that from our Guests! We hope to welcome your fiancee and you again in our hotel!
Kind regards
Jessica

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Last night I checked into this hotel after my flight into Marco Polo Airport from Venice, Florida into Venice, Italy. I am very impressed with my room and the dining room after dinner there. The owners and staff have greeted me like long last family and I look forward to spending 21 nights here and touring the local area. The included breakfast was excellent this morning and my second dinner here was excellent. The price was very reasonable.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
hotel716, Reception at Hotel Prata Verde, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear Mr Karl,
we thank you a lot for your very positive feedback to our hotel.
We are very glad to host you for the Christmas period and to help you to discover the touristic attractions of our area!
Thanks again for your kindness!
Hotel Prata Verde - Jessica

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Very clean older hotel. Was treated very well and was amazed at how well kept it was for an older hotel. Was not happy that I had to pay for A/C.

Date of stay: June 2012