“What an absolute gem!”

Yoco Eatery
Ranked #24 of 97 Restaurants in Durbanville
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy, Bar
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I discovered Yoco Eatery by accident. I was going for a run when I happened past Yoco. I stopped in to enquire how long they had been open (quite a while) and promised to come back later, which I did. I was blown away at the quality of the food - excellent, delicious, fresh, tasty and tasteful meals. Everything is so fresh and flavoursome. And reasonably priced too. My favourite meal is the poached egg, rocket and salmon breakfast that comes with a delicious citrus drizzle. I eat at Yoco at least once a week and have gotten to know the owner of the restaurant, Stas. He is an excellent host, he remembers exactly what you like and don't like, and he is always offering a nibble of the latest culinary creation. I think he is trying to fatten his guests!
I'm almost loathe for others to know about my secret find because I love being able to get good food, good service and lots of seating always available. But honestly, this place is too good not to share.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at Yoco eatery yesterday and we will definitely be back. I had the vegetarian pasta which was homemade and cooked to perfection! My husband had the pickle burger which he also enjoyed. The only negative was that the service was a bit slow, otherwise it was great.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent food in a lovely setting since under the extremely friendly new Israeli ownership! I will be back!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We recently had the most amazing Moroccan style breakfast at Yoco, it was the blackboard special that day. I love that they only use free range eggs as we do not support establishments who serve battery farm eggs. Lovely setting and personable and attentive owner who clearly is passionate about good food and service. What a gem in the heart of Durbanville.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This is my happy place! Wonderful, relaxed atmosphere, fantastic food and great staff. The gallery adds a special touch.