We stayed 2 nights at Otto Palace Hotel and their "motto" is to feel you as you are their guest, not the customer. Especially, Mr. Tarik was amazing as he took care of everything we need. The owner Ms. Hulya is also very friendly and we really feel that we are at home. There is a middle-size pool in the hotel and child can enjoy it while you are drinking something. The restaurant is also very good offering good variety of fish, steak or pasta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury boutique hotel in a stunning location surrounded by pine clad mountains, 300 m from a 2km sandy beach, national parks and historical sites. An ideal base for walking (we are on The Lycian Way), diving holidays, family adventures or just a real good chill with an occasional boat trip. Here you will find the authentic Turkey far from the madness of mass tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Otto Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ottoman Palace Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Ottoman Palace
- Otto Palace Adrasan, Turkey - Antalya Province