Honestly there's nothing negative to say, rooms were quite nice, food was incredible, hospitality was on point. The location was great as well didn't have a hard time finding the hotel, Genuinely looking back on coming again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury boutique hotel in a stunning location surrounded by pine clad mountains, 300 m from a 2km sandy beach, national parks and historical sites. An ideal base for walking (we are on The Lycian Way), diving holidays, family adventures or just a real good chill with an occasional boat trip. Here you will find the authentic Turkey far from the madness of mass tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Otto Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ottoman Palace Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Ottoman Palace
- Otto Palace Adrasan, Turkey - Antalya Province