“Great restaurant in Sollentuna, 12 minutes from Stockholm city”

La Diabla Vin & Delikatesser
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Sollentuna
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We had several different cheeses for starters. And then the beef tartar, gambas and celeriac combined with delicious red wine and it was all delicious! Great service and a very cheerful and nice waitress. The atmosphere is relaxed and genial. We will definitley go back, it is worth every journey minute from Stockholm city (12 minutes)!!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Welcome feeling nice cozy place in Sollentuna! The best wine bar/restaurant in Sollentuna!
A must! Very recommended chefs choice of 10!! Mmmm

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I was looking for restaurants close to our hotel and noticed the great reviews of La Diabla here in Tripadvisor. We were among colleagues and just looking for a quick bite, but after doubting decided to try this and boy did we not regret it!

The restaurant has a solid concept of selecting your favourites and accommodated also a vegetarian diet well. The quality of the produce was fantastic and we ended up staying much longer than we first thought. I am looking forward to the next trip to Sweden and will definitely visit La Diabla again. Don’t let the entrance fool you, inside the place is just lovely and definitely worth a visit. You are up to a culinary treat if you decide to visit this place. I strongly recommend it!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

After hearing about this little gem from a friend, my husband and I thought we'd check it out! The entrance is tucked away, so if you're not looking, you could miss it. Small, quaint tapas style restaurant in our very own Sollentuna Centrum.
The server and the owner gave us such personal service, super friendly and definitely wanting to make sure everyone was satisfied with their personal choices. We took 3 dishes each, plus a small cheese platter. If you love cheese and wine and great food to beat, La Diabla is for you! There are so many cheeses to choose from, and the homemade tomato marmalade is fabulous! The tapas dishes were bigger and more filling than expected, and very well prepared! I didn't even mention the amazing wines, but I'm getting an appetite so I will round up my review now;)

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Food and atmosphere and service are great. Portion and quality bigger than expected. A bit warm inside, but arguably add to the atmosphere. Recommended!