“Friendly and really busy ”
Review of Lilla Rott

Lilla Rott
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Sollentuna
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Contemporary
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We recently moved to Sollentuna and need to find a pizzeria. Previous ones in Danderyd and Stocksund had provided average pizzas with crusts too thick and bland results. The margarita, salami and kebab pizzas we ordered had a thinner tasty crust and good tasting fillings. I would recommend this pizzeria

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Not great either. Came highly recommended, but the pizzas were nothing special, relatively tasteless, have had much better elsewhere. Very friendly service, though.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Its was better before... as always but it was. We ordered pizza to go and we waited longer than it should take to get our order, pretty noisy in the restaurant even if was relatively early in the evening, very small and not many seats.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

I got two takeaway pizzas.
I needed one with only chicken, but i still had to pay for a 3 topping pizza.
very little sauce, topping were very little. like 5 olives, 8 small cubes of chicken and 6 slices (Yes, 6 slices of onion)
Other pizza I paid for 3 toppings, had same amount of chicken .....

Quite friendly staff though, so if u are looking for a nice chat , its a place to be.
For a tasty pizza, go somewhere else.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I did take away. Large menue. Much to choose from. My choice was a "deluxe" pizza for 97 SEK. Mozzarella, Rocket and "Parmaham".
Good crust, but very tasteless tomatosauce. Strange this is easy to make tasty. The mozzarella was OK - personally I can prefer standard "riddarost" instead of the cheap mozarella - but thats me.
SO - a decent pizzeria for take away - but dont expect to get cariied away - just because your pizza does.