“Feast of funghi!”

Price range: US$23 - US$40
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We were referred here when our hotel restaurant was closed and we could not believe our meal.
We live mushrooms!!!! To start a porchini mushroom soup with the most amazing flavor. Then taliotelli pasta with shaved black truffles--beautiful with the "perfume " of the earth. Then thin crust pizza with cures prosciutto and porchinis. Yummy. Very affordable and going back tomorrow!!!

1  Thank Krabbedoc

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Service and food really good. Friendly staff and. Vegetarian option ok but not for the main course but my meat free lasagne was best I've ever had

Reviewed 6 September 2017

What used to be a restaurant that was proud of its food offering it has become a giant cash registrar for the owner. We visited again in August on a monday evening and there must have been close to 200 people there, so for the kitchen, and the poor waiting staff it was an nightmare, and for us as clients just a huge dissapointment.
The food (the reason people go) was poor quality, tasteless and some of it looked to be bought in. The standard was what you might expect at a poor wedding banquet which was mass catered, surely the owner realises you can not offer a la carte for this volume of people

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I was travelling around the area & it was lunch time. I searched the Tripadvisor App & found I wasn't far from il Pozzo so I went there. There is a large car park which is just as well as the huge outside terrace was almost full of diners but luckily there was a table for me. It was extremely hot that day but the awnings gave excellent shade. I began my meal with a copious fresh salad and then had a tasty chicken dish & the house red wine which was considerably better than average. The service was pleasant if a bit slow. Prices are fair for a country where eating out can turn out pretty expensive. I will eturn next time I am close by.

2  Thank FranceSally
Reviewed 1 September 2017

lovely local restaurant, been here the last 3 years, food is as you would expect - excellent. proper Italian cooking at it's best. It gets really busy so you have to book, you can't get a table till 21:00 it's worth the wait. we'll be back next year!

try the carpachio !