“Coventry Bees”
Review of Coventry Stadium

Coventry Stadium
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Brandon
Reviewed 4 April 2016

If you want a great exciting night out then this is the place for you. Wrap up warm and be prepared to shout your head off encouraging the riders to win. Yellow and Black is the order of the day and racing usually starts about 7:30 so get there early for a spot. Seats are a little short on legroom in the stadium and a programme is a must. Love the burgers after heat 12

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here for over 20 years now to see the brisca F1 started off when I was a lad now I take my own.
Very good atmosphere and stadium. Also good pit access to walk around great for the kids. I would suggest to wear you old shoes/ boots for this event thou. Definitely worth a visit.
I've only given it 4 stars not 5 because I've never had food from the restaurant so can't comment. We have always eaten from the burger vans to which food has always been fine.

2  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed 3 April 2016

was invited to join my friend and his family in the restaurant yesterday evening at the stadium. The meal offered is waitress served first course of soup, pate or prawn cocktail then carvery & puds and coffee help yourselves. I had the soup not the most exciting soup I've had but warmish but edible, the prawn cocktail looked good. We had to ask for rolls these were given to us on one plate (4 rolls) so we cut them up on the table cloth as not being provided with side plates, I think they should have smaller rolls but nicer quality rolls (sort you heat up as part backed (£!=6/8 rolls) or slices of fresh crusty bread. The main course was okay not as good a Toby Carvery along with the pudding & coffee was nice. Neat and tidy restaurant area along with a bar where you pop to get your drinks - if they took your drinks orders they'd make more money rather than people having to visit the bar while they are watching the racing. Toilet area lets it done - one door off its hinges and no loo roll in two cubicles (but some was going to tell them) they'd been busy. The staff were very polite and friendly and asset to the stadium. The racing was good but get a front table for the best view....

1  Thank dreamacer2005
Reviewed 20 March 2016

I went to Chris Harris Testimonial today,20/03/16 Its not the 1st time going to the Brandon Stadium,As have been there a few times,I find it a very strange place,I feel theres not much decent racing as in overtaking etc, Today had a few good races to watch though which was the GP RIDERS,Those who watch speedway may Agree or may not, Its almost coming to an end or a era September/October 2016 Speedway Season,