“Brisca f1”
Review of Coventry Stadium

Coventry Stadium
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Brandon
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

I've been coming here for over 20 years now to see the brisca F1 started off when I was a lad now I take my own.
Very good atmosphere and stadium. Also good pit access to walk around great for the kids. I would suggest to wear you old shoes/ boots for this event thou. Definitely worth a visit.
I've only given it 4 stars not 5 because I've never had food from the restaurant so can't comment. We have always eaten from the burger vans to which food has always been fine.

2  Thank Anthony S

Reviewed 3 April 2016

was invited to join my friend and his family in the restaurant yesterday evening at the stadium. The meal offered is waitress served first course of soup, pate or prawn cocktail then carvery & puds and coffee help yourselves. I had the soup not the most exciting soup I've had but warmish but edible, the prawn cocktail looked good. We had to ask for rolls these were given to us on one plate (4 rolls) so we cut them up on the table cloth as not being provided with side plates, I think they should have smaller rolls but nicer quality rolls (sort you heat up as part backed (£!=6/8 rolls) or slices of fresh crusty bread. The main course was okay not as good a Toby Carvery along with the pudding & coffee was nice. Neat and tidy restaurant area along with a bar where you pop to get your drinks - if they took your drinks orders they'd make more money rather than people having to visit the bar while they are watching the racing. Toilet area lets it done - one door off its hinges and no loo roll in two cubicles (but some was going to tell them) they'd been busy. The staff were very polite and friendly and asset to the stadium. The racing was good but get a front table for the best view....

1  Thank dreamacer2005
Reviewed 20 March 2016

I went to Chris Harris Testimonial today,20/03/16 Its not the 1st time going to the Brandon Stadium,As have been there a few times,I find it a very strange place,I feel theres not much decent racing as in overtaking etc, Today had a few good races to watch though which was the GP RIDERS,Those who watch speedway may Agree or may not, Its almost coming to an end or a era September/October 2016 Speedway Season,

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Family night out .
Had lovely three course meal, choice of two starters and two puddings and a carvery.
Could not fault the food, two meats and lots of veg.
Good table service for drinks if you didn't want to go to bar.
Also could put bets on at your table as staff would come to you to place your bets.
Overall a great night out and would definitely return

1  Thank cazcooper
Reviewed 5 September 2015

The Brisca F1 racing was brilliant to watch and a great atmosphere. DO NOT EAT IN THE RESTAURANT!!!! Mine [and the 7 other people I was with] food was terrible! Potatoes were raw, the beef was so tough the server couldn't cut it and to top it all off the roasts and Yorkshire puddings tasted of oven cleaner. I told the servers and they did nothing! When food tastes of oven cleaner that's an issue and nothing at all was done. DO NOT EAT HERE!! WILL RUIN AN OTHERWISE GREAT NIGHT!

b0bwebb43, General Manager at Coventry Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Glad you enjoyed the evening and sorry you were not happy with the food. Visitors should be aware that the restaurant is under totally different management on greyhound nights than on stock car nights.

Been to Coventry Stadium? Share your experiences!