“Just great!”

Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Nago
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Some of the best tasting food I had eaten in a while. I had bruschetta as a starter, this was given on the house, then a trio of fish pasta, and veal as a main dish. I ended with a gorgeous frutto di bosco sorbet. The entire meal for two people totalled to around € 85, but the ambience, food and great service were worth every penny :)

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We had a dinner reservation for Saturday evening confirmed in the garden. Our reservation was changed to a awful table inside without any notice.
We left disappointed. Would not recommend this location. There are many customer friendly restaurants in Torbole. No need to dine at Surfer's Grill.

2  Thank MiG-Munich
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Have had several pleasant visits to Surfer's Grill in Torbole over the years: good food and nice staff. However, our most recent visit with a group of friends was a disappointment. Sloppy timing of delivery as side dishes to main courses arrived randomly and before the entrees. Meat ordered medium was delivered rare (and merely put back on the grill when pointed out). To round off the evening, we were over-charged (by the kilo), and a polite challenge was rudely dismissed. Might be the standard policy, but I am not coming back to find out.

1  Thank R7747DFjens
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Right off the back i just have to say that this place is one of the best places I've eaten in the world, never mind Garda.
I have eaten T-bone steaks in London and New York's finest restaurants and it matches those!

We were warmly greeted by who I believe to be the owner. She was pleasant and humoured me while I attempted to speak Italiano (I am getting better!).
Were shown to a lovely booth, similar to the one in the picture, that was beautifully presented. I even had a nice cosy fur to rest my back on, if anyone cares to know.

I ordered in Italian the house white whine (1L) and two sprites and a bottle of still water. We got exactly that so I am impressed with myself but more them that they actually understood my attempts at Italian.

To start I had the scallops and my fiancé had the prosciutto and melon.
Both were equally amazing! The scallops were beautifully seared and well presented on the plate. The portion size for the melon and prosciutto was gigantic!
My fiancé thoroughly enjoyed it and cleared the plate.

For the main I had the t-bone and my fiancé had lamb cutlets.
The t-bone was perfectly cooked to medium, rare like I asked. It was succulent and tender. I would happily go back there every night for the rest of holiday, no problem at all!
My fiancé lamb cutlet dish was again quite big and they were generous with portions. And if you check the pictures you can see they were equally generous with my t-bone!

Suffice to say the meal went down very easy and we were both full to the brim.
Basta Cosi or at least I think that's how you say it.

Anyway we thought enjoyed our time here at this restaurant and if we could give you more than 5 stars we would, as you definitely rank right up there with the top restaurants I have visited in the world.

Thank you for reading!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We hadn't booked and would probably recommend doing so. There was a large party in the night of our visit so we did have a bit of a wait for our order to be taken. However, once taken delivery of our food was swift and was worth the wait. We had a variety of pasta dishes and meat dishes which were all lovely. Would definitely recommend a visit and would go again but probably book in advance.