All reviews every morning homemade wine own garden b and b place to stay wonderful hosts amalfi coast wonderful stay cakes train station chris il accommodation wifi geese sorrentino comfort
Reviewed 3 September 2018

The Casa Nannina is located in Meta, only a couple of train stops from downtown Sorrento. Its location is convenient. You are close to the touristy areas, without being in a touristy area. The B&B is a 10-15 minute walk from the train station, and there are great restaurants around.

The B&B is a very nice building, or collection of buildings. Its well maintained and clean. My room was more than big enough for me, the bathroom was nice and modern, the WIFI worked fine, and the mini bar was extremely affordable.

Angela and Chris run the B&B and are exceedingly helpful and kind. They will help you obtain transportation and schedules for anything you want to do. They helped me book my excursion to Capri via text, while I was at Pompeii, and they opened breakfast early for me on days when I needed an early start. It was very reassuring to have their help.

My favorite part of my stay at the Casa Nonnina was the breakfast. The family also seems to own a commercial fruit and vegetable farm. The farm-to-table breakfast was amazing. They had your breakfast staples such as cereal, toast, jam etc., but they also had a selection of savory items as well as some rarities. Fried anchovies, grilled calamari, breakfast pizza, stewed cherries and so on. I managed to eat so well at breakfast, that I did not need lunch any of the days I stayed at the Casa Nonnina.

This is a place that is really worth staying if you are visiting the Sorrento area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Casa Nannina was a dream. Cris and Angela took good care of us with honest tips for excursions, restaurants, sightseeing (try the boat tour to Capri). The breakfast surrounded by lemontrees was great. The food came fresh from the garden. Everyday they added something new like jam, vegetables, almond cake (the best!). Plus, they serve good cappuccino.

We had the room ‘la dispensa’, with authentic details. It was clean and pretty.

A transfer can take you to the Meta beach for only 2 euros.

Make sure you follow the directions from Casa Nannina for the carpark. With that it’s easily found.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018

This is a lovely B and B! Chris alway has a good advice for you for what to see and experience in the area (and a bad joke ;-)) and Angela is such a warm and welcoming person. We had a wonderful stay here and it deserve our highest recommendations! It's easy to get here and easy to reach the touristpoints in the area from here - also without car.
We look forward to come back one day and see how everything is going!

PS. Try their homemade wine in the room! It's a nice wine and only 5 euros!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

In the first week of July we stayed in Casa Naninna for a week. It was fantastic. We enjoyed our stay very much. Angela and Chris are very kind and helpful. When you are at casa Nannina you feel home already. If you have any question about what to do or to see you can ask. Chris will write down al the beautiful spots and where you can eat the best traditional Italian food. Casa Nannina has its own garden where from you have fresh products at breakfast every morning. If you want you can buy the homemade products like limoncello olive oil and al other kinds of homemade products . We enjoyed the stay very much.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Angela A, Proprietario at Casa Nannina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Ciao ! it has been a pleasure to have you as our hosts. Thank you very much for writing a splandid review for us.

We truly hope to see you again!
Best wishes!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Best B&B I have ever been in my life. They can’t be any better hosts. Our room was simple but clean and charming and with amazing views. I don’t have word to describe how amazing the breakfast was. Everything was prepared using products from their own garden and everyday there was something different to try.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

ciao!
thank you for your kind review.

we are glad you ejoyed your stay. We do our best and we are glad to offer the genuiness of our aera for living as a local!

we hope to host you again.
Best wishes!