All reviews free bus first class excellent food spa area is jacuzzi choices row mountains ski piste massage
Reviewed 16 December 2017

The hotel is super welcoming, the staff are great, the food beautiful, the spa amazing, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, cleaned to perfection every morning ... This is the way to go skiing if the budget agrees ...

Room tip: Free WiFi at this price level would seem mandatory ...
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Incredible place!
Only 3 minutes by bus (free bus in front of the hotel every 8/10’) from Hintertuxer Gletscher; we left the car in a private parking at our arrival and then forgot it until we left.
Cozy location and amazing rooms: ours was a suite with big balcony and full view on mountains on 6th floor, with a very comfortable double bed and a super bathroom.
Restaurant with typical tirol dishes but not only, every day a different menu; we really appreciated breakfast, afternoon snack but most of all dinner time with always great choices.
I asked for a vegetarian menu at our arrival and every evening I had different menu to chose.
Great services, always handsome restaurant staff.
Finally, I must spend a word for the Crystal Spa: this is the first reason why we’ll sure come back one day.
Big spaces, inner pool and outer Jacuzzi with comfortable beds at the side and a breathtaking view of mountains.
Sauna and steam rooms both for textile and naked, with always great cleanliness, dry towels, drinks and snacks available for free.
A special mention goes to Gabriela, the queen of the Spa for massages and beauty treatments: we tried basic facial treatment and after-sport massage and found them very relaxing and useful especially after a day of ski.
A perfect honeymoon for us.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We've had an amazing experience! Its more than a simple staying there, it's the definition of a good life, stylish dinner, very friendly but prompt and professional stuff! The place is very clean! Spa area is the most modern I've seen until now...Each dinner looks like a gala dinner, the menu is varied and the plate looks ingenious, like a chef's special menu. They confort us with everything we've desired. All the stuff is incredible! We'll definilty come back!!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

As we had been before we knew what to expect, Very clean accommodating hotel with excellent food. Well located to the town and easy access to the ski show and piste lifts by bus or walking. First time in the spa was interesting as you have to be naked, less daunting this time around, definitely visit again

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Well honestly I can't say anything bad about the hotel, everything great. Nice rooms, nice restaurant great location for those who want to ski. i will say only pluses. BUT if I was to write about minuses:
- there is only extra paid internet (20 EUR for two devices) that does not work as it should be. I mean especially in the evenings You can't connect to it because as the staff said there are too many connections form other people, so You pay but You don't get it. Little plus is that when I complained about it they cancelled my payment.
- almost nobody speaks English, especially waiters and in the restaurant there is only german menu so You don't know what You will eat.
- also in the restaurant waiters make mistakes they bring other food, drinks etc so You never know if You will get the right food.

And that's it...
I think I will come back to this hotel :)

hk