All reviews hand made wellness area hintertux glacier course dinner wonderful hotel great food peter jacuzzi snow spa skiing
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Been at Bergland Hotel just for NYE. Despite the very short staying and despite the skepticism due to the reviews previously read, the hotel is very very very good.
The service is perfect. They are very friendly, nice and extremely polite. They welcome you offering a glass of Prosecco and taking you on a short tour of the hotel facility.
I read somewhere that the Spa is not in the hotel and within the same hotel facility. THAT IS WRONG! There is jacuzzi outside in which you can bath and relax while breathing the real fresh mountain air!! Just priceless.
The pool (inside) area is very nice, bathroom and showers available, plus a little counter where you can get a warm tea while relaxing at the pool.
A sauna room is offered plus a wellness area where you can book different kind of massages!

The restaurant is nice. Breakfast is great.
I didn’t really apprezziate dinner but that’s only because of personal taste not because it wasn’t well cooked. The only negative thing is about oysters offered at dinner. They for sure were not good quality and fresh.

Drinks are extras (from water to cocktails, from soft drinks to champagne) and absurdly overpriced!

Room and bathroom CLEAN!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ludovicaa453
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Wonderful hotel. Clean, bright rooms. Delicious food in lovely restaurant. Peter the bartender is great. His Herb Gin Cocktail was the best I have ever tasted (thanks Peter!). Everyone is very friendly. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hotel
X4day visit coming to an end
I've had great food great service.

language is a problem half of which is my fault as I don't speak any German or local dialect but one easily overcome with plenty of smiles.

The snow arrived as I did which was amazing so great skiing for November

However even if it hadn't the spa in the hotel would keep u busy.it was
Very cosseting and spotlessly clean.

Great massages on offer after skiing and walking

I live near a hotel that has won the best spa in the world accolade a few times, been there done that.
However

The facial that Barbara gave me here is the best I've ever had.
A full 65 mins of nonstop pampering.
Neck shoulders hands arms where included.
Eyebrows were preened and blackheads banished a complete
Once over amazing.

I had a single room small but perfectly formed what's not to like !

I'll be back tho don't know if I can keep this to myself .... Or maybe I might.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing experience from beginning to end at Wellness Hotel Bergland. The facilities were immaculate, staff were all friendly and the food was delicious. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay at the hotel for a holiday in Hintertux. It is also conveniently very close to the Hintertux Glacier for skiing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Great service from every member of the team. EXCELLENT kitchen (Thanks Lazlo!) Great barkeeper (Thanks Peter!), great waiter (thanks other Peter). All in all, a relaxing time with all the things we wanted in a short holiday - top wellness, beautiful environment, great food, and nice comfortable rooms, and good wifi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the valley side. A bit quieter than street side, albeit a bit more expensive.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple