We stayed as a family of 3 for a week to do a golf course. Hotel has authentic Austrian flair, but perhaps a little bit outdated. It caters as a family hotel and has elements of the typical Kinderhotel concept with lots of activities for both younger children and teenagers.
It is situated right on the 18 hole golf course with indoor and outdoor pools and an extensive spa & wellness area.
As most Austrian hotels, the price includes full board. I would give it 5 stars but for the following:
1) Our 'apartment' was very large, though outdated.
2) No air conditioning which meant we slept with the balcony doors open and got eaten by mosquitos.
3) Riding stables that did not allow my husband & daughter to join the outriding group, although they both are experienced riders.
4) Outdoor pool was great, except for the horse flies which I presume is there because of the horses.
5) The hotel operates a bit like a factory. You are designated a table for breakfast and dinner when you arrive and have no option to change it, hence you are surrounded by the same families for the duration of your holidays.
On the other hand, the golf courses we took were everything we hoped for. Extremely professional staff at the Radstadt academy. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking