Open today: 06:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Amazing service!

I had emailed a few companies looking for prices and tours. Joe was the only one to get back to me... read more

Reviewed 9 December 2017
Jaki F
Warwick, Rhode Island
Perfect day

Reviewed 23 October 2017
017fun
New City, New York USA

All reviews kinsale company cork driver riding tours shannon ireland sights beauty
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Joe made for a perfect day as he drove us from Galway to Cork. As we planned our trip he responded to any questions in a very quick manner. He was a great driver, informative, positive, and made wonderful suggestions. His ideas of stops along the way helped make our trip even better! He went the extra mile to point out attractions. He even drove through the town where our friend had been raised when we mentioned it. The next day we loved receiving a bit a personal ancestory he sent us. Thank you Joe for a fun fantastic day.

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hello Ellen & Bob, how very kind of you to take the time to write to TripAdvisor with a lovely review. We try our best to make each journey as enjoyable as is possible so if it means showing something which is off the main route that is not a problem as it is such a simple thing to do. I really appreciate all tourists we receive in Ireland so we do try to fly the flag for Ireland's tourist industry by giving good service. I hope the rest of your vacation went well and again thank you for your kind words. Regards, Joe

Reviewed 2 October 2017

As I was planning our short trip in Ireland and contemplating whether to rent a car or use a service, I came across AWCS and so thankful I did! Joe was quick to respond, answer all questions I had and shared suggestions on tour stops. We made the decision to use ACWS and it was fantastic. Stress free riding from moment we were picked up at Shannon Airport until dropped off in Kilkenny. We had Martin who did a great job, offered much local history as well as some interesting Ireland tidbits. He was funny and engaging and we felt comfortable the whole time. We ran into some not so great weather but Martin made sure we had umbrella's! Joe suggested a place for lunch and it was fantastic, BEST fish n chips. We would highly recommend using ACWS to help take in the beauty and history of the Wild Atlantic Way and truly enjoy what it offers. Thank you Joe and Martin for making our first Ireland trip memorable!

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hello Dawn,

It is very kind of you to take the time to write a recommendation for AWCS. I am very happy by you and I exchanging a few emails we could get a plan in place to make the most of your time in Ireland and it sounds like it worked. Because we are part of your time in Ireland we truly like to get engaged and try to make your time as special as it is possible. Unfortunately I didn't get to drive you (there is always an up side) as sometimes people are very lucky and get Martin to entertain them and share his knowledge of Irish culture. Maybe we will see you on the Emerald Isle sometime in the future and I can tell you the stories Martin didn't tell you!!

Regards,
Joe

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My 18-year-old daughter and I visited Ireland in late August for a fabulous mother-daughter trip. I planned the trip rather last-minute and was very lucky to find Joe and Atlantic Way Chauffeur to be our private driver and to help us plan our itinerary. It is hard to get around Ireland without a car, and I knew I didn't want the stress of driving on the other side of the road on narrow and windy roads. Joe is easy-going, knowledgeable, and professional. We didn't have great weather the week we were in Ireland, but Joe was flexible and did everything he could to maximize our experience and get us to the sights in between storms. I also found his pricing to be very fair -- unlike some other companies I contacted he does not charge by the person and does not insist on booking accommodations for his clients. I can recommend Joe and his company without reservation.

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello D,

You are so kind to take the time to write such a very positive review.. I had a great time showing you and your daughter K lots of Ireland and indeed we got lucky between the storms.. Ireland is a funny place weather wise so we try to manage around the weather where possible because the Atlantic coast which absolute fabulous but to see it at it's best you need a blue sky.. ideally.. The sheepdog trials in Glenbeigh was a highlight.. even for me!!
So again D & K many many thanks the kind words and hopefully I will see you next time..

Regards,
Joe

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We visited Ireland the second week of July 2017. Joe met us at Shannon airport (in a very clean car) and took us on a half day tour from there. He was so knowledgeable, kind, professional, and friendly. We fell in love with Ireland instantly. He also took us on a full day tour through Galway, Connemara,and Mayo. I can honestly say there are no worries when you book with AWSC. I would recommend AWSC to anyone. Can't wait to return to Ireland.

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Kathleen,
A big thank you for this review and recommendation. I think your idea of building in a half day tour of West Clare off the plane works very well as it also gets you to your destination. The day tour to Connemara was good fun for all including myself.. I am so happy ye all were pleased with our service. Regards and maybe I will get to drive you and your family again. Joe

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Joe made our visit to Ireland unforgettable! He is very personable, professional and knowledgeable, and we learned so much during our tour. Over 6 days, he took me, my husband and our three adult sons from Dublin to Kinsale, to Dingle and finally to Dromoland Castle, visiting many interesting places along the route that we may have missed if we had been touring on our own. He also explained what we were seeing, and made a point to research things in the evenings to make our trip even more fascinating. He gave us great insight into both Ireland’s history and its current culture. He went above and beyond, and we would definitely use him again and would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone planning a trip to Ireland. Thanks, Joe!

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you so much for such a positive review it is very kind of you to take the time to do so. I really enjoyed the week touring with you. When you have such nice people, such a nice family as you are to drive it makes it really easy for me to try to make your tour a memorable one. Again I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Regards, Joe