“Amazing service!”

Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Cratloe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer private driver tours in Ireland, Sightseeing tours, Golf tours, Heritage tours and ancestral tours. We also offer chauffeur services, airport transfers.
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I had emailed a few companies looking for prices and tours. Joe was the only one to get back to me with complete details and options. I can't imagine my trip to Ireland without his wonderful service. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Each city he brought us to he would recommend restaurants and pubs. I can't wait to get back to Ireland and I will definitely be contacting Joe again.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Jaki F
Joe M, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hello Jaki, I am very happy you were satisfied with our service, we always try to give plenty of options with details and prices so you the customer can make an informed choice. I really enjoyed showing you counties Clare and Kerry and bringing you to some places off the beaten track like the Staigue Stone Fort on the Ring of Kerry. Sincere thanks for you taking the time to post such a positive review. Regards and see you next time, Joe

All reviews
"ireland"
in 14 reviews
"beauty"

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Joe made for a perfect day as he drove us from Galway to Cork. As we planned our trip he responded to any questions in a very quick manner. He was a great driver, informative, positive, and made wonderful suggestions. His ideas of stops along the way helped make our trip even better! He went the extra mile to point out attractions. He even drove through the town where our friend had been raised when we mentioned it. The next day we loved receiving a bit a personal ancestory he sent us. Thank you Joe for a fun fantastic day.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank 017fun
Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hello Ellen & Bob, how very kind of you to take the time to write to TripAdvisor with a lovely review. We try our best to make each journey as enjoyable as is possible so if it means showing something which is off the main route that is not a problem as it is such a simple thing to do. I really appreciate all tourists we receive in Ireland so we do try to fly the flag for Ireland's tourist industry by giving good service. I hope the rest of your vacation went well and again thank you for your kind words. Regards, Joe

Reviewed 2 October 2017

As I was planning our short trip in Ireland and contemplating whether to rent a car or use a service, I came across AWCS and so thankful I did! Joe was quick to respond, answer all questions I had and shared suggestions on tour stops. We made the decision to use ACWS and it was fantastic. Stress free riding from moment we were picked up at Shannon Airport until dropped off in Kilkenny. We had Martin who did a great job, offered much local history as well as some interesting Ireland tidbits. He was funny and engaging and we felt comfortable the whole time. We ran into some not so great weather but Martin made sure we had umbrella's! Joe suggested a place for lunch and it was fantastic, BEST fish n chips. We would highly recommend using ACWS to help take in the beauty and history of the Wild Atlantic Way and truly enjoy what it offers. Thank you Joe and Martin for making our first Ireland trip memorable!

Date of experience: September 2017
Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hello Dawn,

It is very kind of you to take the time to write a recommendation for AWCS. I am very happy by you and I exchanging a few emails we could get a plan in place to make the most of your time in Ireland and it sounds like it worked. Because we are part of your time in Ireland we truly like to get engaged and try to make your time as special as it is possible. Unfortunately I didn't get to drive you (there is always an up side) as sometimes people are very lucky and get Martin to entertain them and share his knowledge of Irish culture. Maybe we will see you on the Emerald Isle sometime in the future and I can tell you the stories Martin didn't tell you!!

Regards,
Joe

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My 18-year-old daughter and I visited Ireland in late August for a fabulous mother-daughter trip. I planned the trip rather last-minute and was very lucky to find Joe and Atlantic Way Chauffeur to be our private driver and to help us plan our itinerary. It is hard to get around Ireland without a car, and I knew I didn't want the stress of driving on the other side of the road on narrow and windy roads. Joe is easy-going, knowledgeable, and professional. We didn't have great weather the week we were in Ireland, but Joe was flexible and did everything he could to maximize our experience and get us to the sights in between storms. I also found his pricing to be very fair -- unlike some other companies I contacted he does not charge by the person and does not insist on booking accommodations for his clients. I can recommend Joe and his company without reservation.

Date of experience: August 2017
Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello D,

You are so kind to take the time to write such a very positive review.. I had a great time showing you and your daughter K lots of Ireland and indeed we got lucky between the storms.. Ireland is a funny place weather wise so we try to manage around the weather where possible because the Atlantic coast which absolute fabulous but to see it at it's best you need a blue sky.. ideally.. The sheepdog trials in Glenbeigh was a highlight.. even for me!!
So again D & K many many thanks the kind words and hopefully I will see you next time..

Regards,
Joe

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We visited Ireland the second week of July 2017. Joe met us at Shannon airport (in a very clean car) and took us on a half day tour from there. He was so knowledgeable, kind, professional, and friendly. We fell in love with Ireland instantly. He also took us on a full day tour through Galway, Connemara,and Mayo. I can honestly say there are no worries when you book with AWSC. I would recommend AWSC to anyone. Can't wait to return to Ireland.

Date of experience: July 2017
Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Kathleen,
A big thank you for this review and recommendation. I think your idea of building in a half day tour of West Clare off the plane works very well as it also gets you to your destination. The day tour to Connemara was good fun for all including myself.. I am so happy ye all were pleased with our service. Regards and maybe I will get to drive you and your family again. Joe