Open today: 06:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
A Truly Great Choice!!

As we near the end of this year, I’d be truly remiss to not review one of the best travel... read more

Reviewed 15 December 2018
WBloom
Amazing service!

I had emailed a few companies looking for prices and tours. Joe was the only one to get back to me... read more

Reviewed 9 December 2017
119jakif
Warwick, Rhode Island

All reviews his knowledge other companies shannon airport kinsale company driver cork riding itinerary ireland sights beauty
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Joe and the drivers with Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services are amazing! They are so friendly, well-informed, and professional. If you are looking for a company to assist with tours or driving in Ireland, I would highly recommend this group!

My husband and I were just married in Ireland a month ago, and Joe and the team at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services helped us with every detail involving the transportation for us and our guests throughout the day of our wedding. The transportation was perfect, and Joe and the other drivers were so cordial to everyone involved with the wedding.

I communicated with Joe via email for a few months leading up to the time of the wedding, and he was extremely courteous and punctual in his replies.

I cannot begin to express how impressed I was with Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services. If you are looking for a company to assist with your driving needs, this is the company to use!

Date of experience: May 2017
Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hi Serena,
That is a great review and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time to write it. We were really very happy your wedding day was a great success, married in a castle with 30 of your family and friends was as romantic as it gets and of course the weather was kind to ye on the day which always helps! I enjoyed working with you on the arrangements and admire your organisational skills arranging your wedding from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Again many thanks from Joe & Martin.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Joe drove us to the sites between Shannon and Galway. A real professional that knew the area, both geographically and historically. He never used a map, and drove us to see some real hidden gems in the area. He was accommodating to our every need, and made our day terrific. The highest level of service. Highly recommend. Will use again.

Date of experience: June 2017
Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Hi Gregory, your review is very much appreciated. I am really happy the first day of your vacation went as well as it did, we managed the flight delay of your daughter by using your time well and we had the advantage of some fine weather. The Cliffs of Moher looked spectacular in the sunshine and then sitting outside for lunch in the middle of the Burren at Cassidys Pub was a bonus, we also had the advantage of having 6 extremely pleasant people in the van, your family. Hope we can drive you some more in the future. Regards, Joe

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Joe McCloskey is the best driver ever - kind, flexible, knowledgeable, accommodating and very funny! He is the key factor in making our trip a success. He put a lot of his own time and thought into our journey and looked into some of the places we wanted to go long before we even arrived. Joe is top-notch!

Date of experience: May 2017
Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Hi Sheila, You are very kind to take the time to review Atlantic Way, all I can say is it's always easy to deliver good service especially when the people in the vehicle are so nice. I did enjoy the few days chasing dead ancestors and some live ones!! hopefully I will see you when you return, regards to all. Joe

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I utilized AWS this spring because the driver, Joe, was able to incorporate a tour into my airport transfer, whereas other chauffeur services were not able to do so. The tour was a major highlight of my trip as Joe is very professional, kind, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. If you tell him your interests, he will be sure to tailor the trip to your needs and will not disappoint. I messaged Joe at the last minute explaining my desire to see the Galway Cathedral, not only did I get to see this glorious monument, but also various abbeys and ruins throughout the west of Ireland, which I would not have seen otherwise. Thank you Joe for a fantastic time, I hope to utilize your services again in the future.

Date of experience: March 2017
Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Hello Melanie, I am so happy you had a great time while in Ireland. I was very happy to show you some of the hidden gems in the Burren on route to Galway. The round tower Kilmacduagh is one that few people get to see and I was really pleased to be able to show you it. Hopefully we will see some more of Ireland when you return. Many thanks for the kind review and the business. Regards, Joe

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Our first trip to Ireland and it could NOT have been better.

My family and I met some of my family there that I never knew I had. We traveled from Dublin to Cork, then Killarney by train. Joe met us for our final leg up the coast. After talking to some of the locals abut our plans, one told me it was too bad that we couldn't also see the Cliffs of Kilkee. So I asked Joe about a "detour." It was the best detour we could ever take!

Took the ferry across the River Shannon, up to Kilkee, toured the Cliffs, had a wonderful lunch at a place that he knew, then up to the Cliffs of Mohr. If we had known how much more we could have done in the area, and with Joe, we would have scheduled a lot more time for that part of the trip!

By the way, 5 of us, two well over 6' tall, and luggage (including that of 2 American teenage girls), all fit with plenty of room in his Mercedes van.

The goal for My next trip - to do a golf tour with family and golfing buddies. Joe knows the holes! He'll take your foursome on a grand tour of the courses all over!

Date of experience: July 2016
Joe M, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Hello Tom,
Thank you for the generous review and your kind words. When you asked if you could see the Kilkee Cliffs I was really thrilled to be able to show them as I think they are '3 Dimensional' with the sea stacks and also there are so many sights to see along the Dunlicky road. We now bring clients there before going to the Cliffs of Moher as the contract is very interesting. Maybe we will bring you and bunch of friends on a golf tour soon. I hope all your family are very well and again many thanks for the business and review.
Regards,