“Made our Trip Unforgettable!”

Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Cratloe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer private driver tours in Ireland, Sightseeing tours, Golf tours, Heritage tours and ancestral tours. We also offer chauffeur services, airport transfers.
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Joe made our visit to Ireland unforgettable! He is very personable, professional and knowledgeable, and we learned so much during our tour. Over 6 days, he took me, my husband and our three adult sons from Dublin to Kinsale, to Dingle and finally to Dromoland Castle, visiting many interesting places along the route that we may have missed if we had been touring on our own. He also explained what we were seeing, and made a point to research things in the evenings to make our trip even more fascinating. He gave us great insight into both Ireland’s history and its current culture. He went above and beyond, and we would definitely use him again and would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone planning a trip to Ireland. Thanks, Joe!

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you so much for such a positive review it is very kind of you to take the time to do so. I really enjoyed the week touring with you. When you have such nice people, such a nice family as you are to drive it makes it really easy for me to try to make your tour a memorable one. Again I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Regards, Joe

All reviews
"shannon"
"sights"
"beauty"

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Joe and the drivers with Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services are amazing! They are so friendly, well-informed, and professional. If you are looking for a company to assist with tours or driving in Ireland, I would highly recommend this group!

My husband and I were just married in Ireland a month ago, and Joe and the team at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services helped us with every detail involving the transportation for us and our guests throughout the day of our wedding. The transportation was perfect, and Joe and the other drivers were so cordial to everyone involved with the wedding.

I communicated with Joe via email for a few months leading up to the time of the wedding, and he was extremely courteous and punctual in his replies.

I cannot begin to express how impressed I was with Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services. If you are looking for a company to assist with your driving needs, this is the company to use!

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hi Serena,
That is a great review and very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time to write it. We were really very happy your wedding day was a great success, married in a castle with 30 of your family and friends was as romantic as it gets and of course the weather was kind to ye on the day which always helps! I enjoyed working with you on the arrangements and admire your organisational skills arranging your wedding from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Again many thanks from Joe & Martin.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Joe drove us to the sites between Shannon and Galway. A real professional that knew the area, both geographically and historically. He never used a map, and drove us to see some real hidden gems in the area. He was accommodating to our every need, and made our day terrific. The highest level of service. Highly recommend. Will use again.

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Hi Gregory, your review is very much appreciated. I am really happy the first day of your vacation went as well as it did, we managed the flight delay of your daughter by using your time well and we had the advantage of some fine weather. The Cliffs of Moher looked spectacular in the sunshine and then sitting outside for lunch in the middle of the Burren at Cassidys Pub was a bonus, we also had the advantage of having 6 extremely pleasant people in the van, your family. Hope we can drive you some more in the future. Regards, Joe

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Joe McCloskey is the best driver ever - kind, flexible, knowledgeable, accommodating and very funny! He is the key factor in making our trip a success. He put a lot of his own time and thought into our journey and looked into some of the places we wanted to go long before we even arrived. Joe is top-notch!

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Hi Sheila, You are very kind to take the time to review Atlantic Way, all I can say is it's always easy to deliver good service especially when the people in the vehicle are so nice. I did enjoy the few days chasing dead ancestors and some live ones!! hopefully I will see you when you return, regards to all. Joe

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I utilized AWS this spring because the driver, Joe, was able to incorporate a tour into my airport transfer, whereas other chauffeur services were not able to do so. The tour was a major highlight of my trip as Joe is very professional, kind, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. If you tell him your interests, he will be sure to tailor the trip to your needs and will not disappoint. I messaged Joe at the last minute explaining my desire to see the Galway Cathedral, not only did I get to see this glorious monument, but also various abbeys and ruins throughout the west of Ireland, which I would not have seen otherwise. Thank you Joe for a fantastic time, I hope to utilize your services again in the future.

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Hello Melanie, I am so happy you had a great time while in Ireland. I was very happy to show you some of the hidden gems in the Burren on route to Galway. The round tower Kilmacduagh is one that few people get to see and I was really pleased to be able to show you it. Hopefully we will see some more of Ireland when you return. Many thanks for the kind review and the business. Regards, Joe